• Lauren - the hubby stealer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This was a difficult choice, so this is how I break it down:

Lauren: she looks alright
Irina: beautiful
Syd: gorgeous
Nadia: hot

I remember when they showed Nadia in the last episode and she was walking towards Sloane...that girl is just really stunning...great tan, beautiful eyes, etc...

Of course Syd is hot too, but as far as seeing all of these women walking down the street together, I think Nadia would stick out the most...

Lauren's pretty but Syd's gorgeous. I am the ultimate Syd fan. By the way, has anyone a clue how to get a autograph from Jennifer Garner. I would frame it and put it on the wall. Love her so much.

Defininitly Sydney Who Would vote 4 n e body else!!!!!SHE'S THE STAR!and she is the most beautiful one there :redhair:

okay- all of them are SO pretty, but lets face it. If we all look like Irina when we are her age (dont know the age, probably at least 55 cuz syds like 30 and irina was like mid 20's/early 30's)....

sexcivaughan14 said:
okay- all of them are SO pretty, but lets face it. If we all look like Irina when we are her age (dont know the age, probably at least 55 cuz syds like 30 and irina was like mid 20's/early 30's)....
[post="1039146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The Irina age thing is difficult to determine. I mean Lena Olin's actual age is 49 (possibly 50, since I saw that in a May InStyle mag), so they could have made her older, but not that much older. But Irina is definitely hot.

Syd of course!

Nadia is pretty but it remains to be seen how her character will be developed and that is what makes someone beautiful to me!

sexcivaughan14 said:
[post="1039146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have to agree. If i looked like Irina at her age i would be over the moon!!

i did vote for Sydney though. :D

I voted to Syd all the way, then nadia, and then Irina
I'm a HUGE fan of Sydney Bristow and i just had to pick
her hands down, but Nadia and Irina are a close
second.
Have to represent the SPYFAM :D

Molly

I voted Irina, because she was almost always pretty, but Sydney is pretty sometimes, but not as much as Irina was. Then Lauren (which I hate to say...) and then Syd's sis.

Irina is pretty and syd is gorgeous but i don't think that Nadia looks good at all even Lauren looks better than her

Back