Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney's sister

• Irina - Sydney's mother

• Lauren - the hubby stealer!

• Total voters
Sydney is most definitely prettier. Her smile is the most intoxicating (well Jennifer's smile). Of course thats part of her character's power too :smiley:
Sydney all the way, not that Nadia isnt pretty.

I think Syd and Nadia are the prettiest. There are times when Lauren looked pretty and times when she didn't, I think. Her lips got on my nerves a little.

Have to go with spysis on this one. JG has more of a cuteness about her, she's pretty but Mia is gorgeous every time I see her I can't help but think that. The girl got very luck in the looks department.

I voted for Nadia :smiley:

I adore JG but I really don't like her look in season 4 - different hair color, hairstyle, and makeup. It's like she's another person compared to s1, 2 and 3. So, at the moment, Nadia is the prettiest. Fresh, young look, and very nice smile ^^

meg_loves_Alias said:
I think Syd and Nadia are the prettiest. There are times when Lauren looked pretty and times when she didn't, I think. Her lips got on my nerves a little.
[post="1249503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHA, I forgot completely about Lauren's lip! She was pretty except for that. The lip was definitely annoying. I wonder what's up with that. I've never seen anyone have that before her.

Back