Wicca

Bradhadair said:
aliascazUK said:
obsessetion said:
wats it about??
second that!

when you say wicca i think the craft, how off base am i?
wicca is pretty much worshipping the earth and nature. you can do "spells" but basically they just are things like homeopathic stuff.

Wicca, I did do some research on it before. It's interesting really. There's little ritual that I've read somewhere, to find yourself a love. :lol: it's really cute. You tie a red ribbon around a salt shaker and a pepper shaker on a full moon night and every night you move them closer ^_^ Do I really believe it? Not really. I'ts more about worshipping the earth and nature and put yourself in harmony with the earth. Interesting though :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

SiriCerasi said:
Is there a religion that worships animals and/or nature? :mellow:
not really, if by religion you mean organised and codifed rituals and practices,

although I think Shinto has elements of spirit worship.

mostly that stuff just tends to get lumped under paganism.

SiriCerasi said:
hmm Earth worship is neat.

Is there a religion that worships animals and/or nature? :mellow:
well, not really. some religions really focus on animal worship though. but wicca worships the earth, animals included

In Wicca, there are no spells to make someone fall in love with you. It doesn't work that way... you can't force another person to do something potentially against their will. There are, however, ways to ease a broken heart. ;)

You can find more info at witchway.com.

Back