Wild Horses

“Thanks, I’m kinda proud of me too,” she smiled. In the past few weeks she had very many proud moments. In addition to her good grades, she had passed her driver’s license exam and obtained a job at a local veterinary clinic twice a week filing papers. The clinic would also be providing her with her required internship the following summer. The veterinarians at the clinic were thrilled to have her working with them since she was the only person there who could speak the Pennsylvania Dutch form of German that the Amish and Mennonite community spoke. “And I finished the quilt for your parents today.”
I'm proud of Sydney, too. She has really come a long way. I'll bet his parents will love the quilt.

I wish Michael could buy Carrot for her as a Christmas gift. That is the only thing Sydney regrets leaving. She would be on cloud 9 if she had Carrot back.

“Which would really suck for your dutiful husband.”

“Exactly! And for me too,” she smiled even though she blushed while saying it.

Michael sighed and shook his head. “I’ve corrupted you. Four months ago you wouldn’t have even thought those words.”

“Hey, a girl can be curious.” She smiled.
She's planning the wedding and thinking about the honeymoon.
Can't wait.

OMG, i cant wait til they get married, it'll be cool as, its weird how Syd wants to make all different kinds of clothes, it would be really weird to wear it, kinda . . .

they're gunna have a cutesy wedding, it will be perfect :love:

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

Chapter 20
When it was the last week in February, Sydney was in utter shock. Between her school work, job, and wedding dress making, time had flown by. She was getting married in five days and wasn’t sure she was prepared mentally, emotionally, or physically. She knew that really, life wouldn’t change much, with the exception of her physical relationship with Michael (something she wasn’t afraid to admit she was nervous about) but she felt like it would change a great deal and she wasn’t sure why. She had finished her wedding dress a week and a half prior and was thrilled with it. It had turned out just like she had wanted, but taken slightly longer than expected since Michael tended to be nosey and she didn’t want him to see it before their big day, meaning she had to sew it when he wasn’t around to sneak in and look. With Amelia’s help, the day was all set and perfectly planned, but she still had some nervous and anxious butterflies in her stomach about it.

Michael too, was anxious about getting married. Mostly, though, he just wanted Sydney to be his wife, legally, forever. As Michael was getting ready the night before his ‘bachelor party’ with Eric, he almost started laughing while brushing his teeth while remembering Eric explain what a ‘traditional’ bachelor party was to Sydney. She was, of course, horrified at the concept of drinking and strippers and had forbid Michael to partake in such activities. Michael assured her that he wasn’t the drunken stripper type of guy and that he would only be going out for one drink simply to appease Eric’s nagging.

Coming out of the bathroom, Michael saw Sydney standing at the mirror above the dresser sipping a glass of water. It struck him as odd and even odder when he realized she had done it for the past few nights. “Syd, whatcha doin’?”

“Taking birth control,” she responded casually.

Michael froze halfway through pulling back the sheets on the bed. “Taking what!? Oh no... she got to you again, didn’t she?”

Sydney laughed softly. “Yes, I spoke with your mother.”

“Oh no... she took you to the woman doctor,” he said in a very tiny voice, as if it was an unspeakable phrase punishable by death. “Didn’t that... scar you for life?”

Sydney laughed softly. “It wasn’t something I’d like to do every day, let me tell you.”

“Understandable.” He nodded.

“But... yeah, I mean, after talking to your mother she made it sound like something I could...”

“She twisted your arm, damn it! I’m gonna kill her.” He groaned.

“NO! No she didn’t, she just talked... she suggested something else that I wasn’t too fond of... anyway, it was fine... we just talked,” she said.

“About...”

Sydney shrugged. “Woman stuff...”

“She told you about sex, didn’t she?” Michael asked bluntly.

“Yeah kinda...,” Sydney mumbled as she cringed.

“That woman has serious issues and I am SO sorry. And that is creepy might I add,” he said while shivering.

“It’s fine. It was ok. It wasn’t that bad. I didn’t cry at all,” she assured him with a smile.

“You sure it’s ok? Course at this point there is really nothing else she can scar you with... unless she gives one of her graphic descriptions of how babies are born at your 13th birthday party...”

“SHE DIDN’T!”

“Oh but she did...,” Michael sighed. “I swear, the woman hates me.”

“Aww,” Sydney sighed, half laughing. “But that can’t scar me. I helped my mother give birth to Brian.”

“REALLY!?” Michael asked in somewhat horror.

“Yeah, it was really, really snowy and the doctor couldn’t get here, so it was Nadia and I...” Sydney shrugged.

“Poor scarred little children...,” Michael sighed.

“Nah, once you’ve seen cows and horses do it, it’s all the same,” she shrugged.

“Ok now you’re scarring me...” he whimpered.

“Okay, sorry, done now,” she laughed.

~*~

The morning of Sydney and Michael’s wedding was unfortunately a very snowy one. They had received over eight inches of snow overnight and were barely able to make it to the church. Sydney was worried the pastor wouldn’t be able to make it through the snow, but thankfully he lived nearby enough to walk (which was difficult in itself).

Their wedding was simple perfection just like Sydney had wanted. Her dress was conservative and simple but it looked gorgeous and perfect on her. Both she and Michael shed a tear as they exchanged their vows and then again when they were taking wedding photos because of Eric’s need to ham up each one. After they managed to take a few pictures with straight faces, they went back to Bill and Amelia’s house for the reception.

“Well, um,” Eric cleared his throat as he stood up to give the toast. “Mike has been my best friend since college... wow, there are a lot of stories there, none of them appropriate for his wedding, of course. But if someone told me back then that he’d be marrying an Amish chick I would have laughed. Just kidding Syd, I know you’re Mennonite,” he winked. Sydney rolled her eyes and covered her face with her hands.

“Anyway,” Eric continued. “Turns out they’re a great match. Mike can’t clean his house or cook to save his life... and Syd lives to do that!” he grinned. Michael then covered his eyes and rested his elbow on the table in front of him.

“But they love each other very much and I’ve never seen Michael happier and I bet now that they’re married he’s going to be even happier,” Eric said with a suggestive wink. Michael moaned and bashed his head on the table. “To Syd and Michael.”

“Well, that was... lovely,” Amelia mumbled.

“Thanks, Eric, really. At least this gives us stories to tell, right?” he asked Sydney quietly.

“And other people weren’t here,” she mumbled with a smile. He nodded.

Twenty minutes later, after another round of Eric mishaps, Sydney gave Michael a quiet, almost embarrassed smile. “You ready to go?” he whispered to her. She nodded softly. “Okay, we’re leaving,” Michael said loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Really? You guys-”

“DO NOT finish that thought Eric,” Michael warned him with a death glare. Eric backed away. After saying their goodbyes, Michael and Sydney drove home (Michael driving at a slightly higher speed that normal). Then, they walked in the house silently.

“So...,” Michael began nervously. He had to admit, he wasn’t usually nervous, but how beautiful she looked, the way she was smiling at him, and the ring that was on both their fingers after what seemed like so long and almost impossible odds, made him nervous. Sydney smiled at him and pulled him towards her and into a passionate kiss. “I love you,” he sighed.

“I love you...”

PMLIST
47tttsv
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
albob
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
Aliaschick347
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasfreak8903
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
Bamse
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
Catpin
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
EJ11
ekm324
emotionalrescue
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i'm an aliasaholic
jadeygirl
jb288
Jen-Jen
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
Lily Ella
Lovygirl
maddy28
mbellsdiva
meghanlyn85
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
mountaineer_girl
Mountaineer4746
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow

PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Remys24
shelley g.
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
SpygirlAmy
stella1
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
texy
Thayna
tubby
ubielecki
undercover_spy
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
Carol_Br47
sydney//vaughn
wiseman
scullymulder1234
MH55995
Crazy for Alias
catfishally
sydofthesea
LittleNicky
sydneymicheal
Elle_47
vaughnroxmysox
iheartvaughn
invisible
Sarahmañana
xxaliasluverxx

before the pm!!
Awesome as usual!

OMG they got married!!!

Obviously, i hadnt read b4!!
They are just so cute and all nervous, and lovey and *sigh*

gotta luv Eric
UPDATE ASAP

they got married *squee* and they were both all nervous :wub; and mrs vaughn ahh she just cracks me up!! go that eric didnt tell to bad of stories

That was so sweet.

Eric's speech will definitely give them something to talk about in the future; a story to tell the grandkids. :lol:

Thanks for the PM!

Back