Wings To Fly

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Why is Michael being like this? Didn't he see that Coop kissed Syd and that she pushed him off of her! I hope that he isn't too mad and comes around!

Good Chappy!

Megan

What? He's jealous over Coop? That dude is a loser. :lol: Michael will be fine. Syd has nothing to worry about. Unless Vaughn crashes his car and you make us cry again. :P Great job! We needed some angst. ^_^

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pooor Sydney! :(
She didn't even do anything wrong. Coop is an idiot. I don't understad why Vaughn is acting like this it's not like she kissed him!
I hope they can sort it out. Please Janet make everything ok again. Please.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

:jawdrop:

Why is Vaughn gone?

:blink:

bring him back... purdy please! :smiley:

actually he's being kinda... muh.

so technically, 'muh' isn't a word. but... he's being all muh-y because he's gone with no like... proper reason... :thinking:

unless, he's jealous of sydney. because deep down he knows he's actually gay and he wants to date Coop.

but i don't think that'll be why he's gone.

unless... he got abducted by aliens. :alien:

but thats not really very likely.

:jawdrop:

why is he gone?!?!

great update as always. (y)

~stephy :angelnot:

Ok so I'm not going to comment on the last chapter despite it being my fault that you wrote it :hide:

anyway the one before :woot: You posted it :happydance: and you said you had posted it alread :rolleyes: but YAYAYAYA and thatn's for the Post dedication :hug:

but ummm Pst, you know when I make corrections....
She said as she hit is head lightly.

His head? :blush:

And Stephy : :rotflmao: Ohh you're gonna steal my plot theorist crown!

That's so sad. Why would Vaughn be like that anyway? He doesn't seem like he would get jealous that easily over someone that was drunk just because of Syd's history with Jason and stuff.

Janet you are evil ... but we still love you ... that was great ... dont get why Michael is so upset he saw Syd pushing Coop of her ... but I guess it still hurts ... stupid stupid Coop ... poor Syd hope this doesnt bring back any memories of Jason cause Coop was drinking ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back