Winter Wonderland

“Yeah,” Michael nodded, “By the way, someone called for you earlier, when you were in the shower.”

“Who was it?” Sydney asked and looked at him curiously.

“Apparently your neighbor.” Michael replied and was surprised he could keep the anger out of his voice.

“Will?” Sydney wondered what he wanted.

“Yeah,” Michael nodded, “Who is he and why does he think I abandoned you?”

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!! go for it mike!!! make her face up to her idiocy!!!!!!!!!!! throw it right back in her face!!! TAKE THAT SYDNEY!!!!!!!!
:blush: sorry. sydney in this fic pisses me off so i want her to squirm a bit.

beat the pm.. thanks for updating!!! WOO HOO!!!

I can't wait to hear the answer to this, I just hope it doesn't result in an argument... There both on edge... Awesome update, can't wait for the next chapter (y)

You lot always cut it off at the end!

Not even the end, like 5 lines away from the end! But you carry it over to the other story, why must you do something like that?

-Ooooh Barracuda :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Well, Sydney, if you agree that it's a good idea to have Michael move and be a part of this daughters' lives then...

“Will?” Sydney wondered what he wanted.

“Yeah,” Michael nodded, “Who is he and why does he think I abandoned you?”

...you have to realize, telling lies about their father is going to end up biting you in the a$$.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Just finished reading all of it, and I loved it!!!
Vaughn was an ass for cheatting, but he is so cute with the kids, I kind of feel sorry for him not being there since they were born... And I hope now that the snows keeps this way for a long time :smiley:
Good job on the writing!
Please add me to the PM list? Can't wait for the next update...

OO I wonder what she's gonna say!!!
-But whatever it is I feel an arguement coming on!!!!
Can't wait for more!!! Thanks for the pm!!!

Back