he def should have been there
the girls are so cute
they already miss their daddy
but i mean who wouldnt miss vaughn??
awesome update
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

OO man if only she would've talked to him on the phone...things would could've been better!!!
-I think Syd's realizing how much they need Vaughn in their family...so hopefully he comes back soon!!
Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

aww poor syd! that must have been such a hard time for her! having the children by herself! im just glad that Michael is there now and that he has the oppotunity to get to know his children!
thanks for the pm
cant wait for more :D

It might be mean, but I am glad that Syd
now has to deal with her actions, and when the girls
are older she will have to explain again why she was so selfish...
Glad that the girls still want their daddy.
can't wait for more.
Thanks for the pm.

“He didn’t know about you.” Sydney said quietly, admitting the truth. Her lies kept catching up to her lately.

Then Sydney better tell Will the truth about Michael. Because letting him continue to think that Michael abandoned her and the girls, would be a sin.

However having said that. I'm glad Sydney is making a baby book for Michael. She has a lot of making up to do. Her sin of keeping his children from him is a lot worse than that one time he slept with another woman.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

ooh, i hope that everything works out for the two of them for the sake of abby and danielle

i mean, those kids, they love him. i hope michael doesnt give up that easy. he cant. those are his kids.

well, i cant wait for mike and will to meet. fireworks, i tell ya, fireworks.

at least she is making an effort (with the pictures and all)

thanks for the PM and i cant wait until the next update

~*~ kara ~*~

Back