Withdrawal from AA

Patomac

Cadet
So, who else was in major allalias withdrawal? I kept checking to see if the site was up. I was going nuts. I think I'm an addict or something. :blink: But, I'm glad to have it back now. :D

i was going crazy!
didnt even if it was the site, my computer, what was going on..
now i've seen how awful is the life without AA
oh, that's so sad :(

Agent_Starfire said:
I checked back like a million times before it came back. then i to my room and sulked a bit
awwwwwwwwwwwww!! u should have gone to alias media and seen the sarky pics!! YUMMY YUMMY SARK!! *WIPES AWAY DROOL*
lol

obsessetion said:
Agent_Starfire said:
I checked back like a million times before it came back. then i to my room and sulked a bit
awwwwwwwwwwwww!! u should have gone to alias media and seen the sarky pics!! YUMMY YUMMY SARK!! *WIPES AWAY DROOL*
lol
Yeah I was doing that but my mom said i was hoggin the computer and kicked me off :cuss:

obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
AA's back...my life sucks..as usaul, but at least i have aa now
hey grandmummy!!!
hiya Mizz JT! grrrrrrrrrr i've had an extremely horrible day. i now HATE live and everyone OFFLINE
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheer up!!!! :D :D
i LIVE in HELL...i HATE life, and ppl offline....everything is slowly falling apart. i think i'm gonna get suspended or kicked out of school if ppl end up believing that i really did beat someone up and threatin to kill them

freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
hey grandmummy!!!
hiya Mizz JT! grrrrrrrrrr i've had an extremely horrible day. i now HATE live and everyone OFFLINE
i LIVE in HELL...i HATE life, and ppl offline....everything is slowly falling apart. i think i'm gonna get suspended or kicked out of school if ppl end up believing that i really did beat someone up and threatin to kill them
wow!!!! don't worry!!! they can't do anything unless they got proof which they can't cus u didn't do it!!!!
in my school people get rushed by like 30 people at a time!!! and they don't get suspended!!

obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
hey grandmummy!!!
wow!!!! don't worry!!! they can't do anything unless they got proof which they can't cus u didn't do it!!!!
in my school people get rushed by like 30 people at a time!!! and they don't get suspended!!
lol, not at my school, god, i'm a sophmore and i go to a freakin huge school with 3000 other students that hate me

freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
obsessetion said:
freelancer26 said:
hey grandmummy!!!
lol, not at my school, god, i'm a sophmore and i go to a freakin huge school with 3000 other students that hate me
don't worry u'll be fine!!!! plus the people that don't like u are jelous or dicks!!!

Aww... poor Moriel.

And does anybody know what the heck is up with our sigs and avs? They're really messed up since the site's been back up.

yeah, yeah everybody feels sorry for me...but it wouldn't really matter that much considering that i'm anti-social and i HATE school anyway...i could just get homeschooled...but still i'm pissed

and uh, AA was down which is probably why the av and sig images won't work

Back