Withdrawal from AA

Patomac said:
So, who else was in major allalias withdrawal? I kept checking to see if the site was up. I was going nuts. I think I'm an addict or something. :blink: But, I'm glad to have it back now. :D
Me too. I must have checked a million times.

hmmm I missed aa. At first I was devastated and I really didn't care about the threads, just I would missed my message folders like hell. (as some of u already know ^_^ ) and then... It finally came to me that aa might never come back again. And I stopped checking. If agent Starfire hadn't told me it was back, I wouldn't of found out until late tonite probably. ^_^

I know. I probably wouldn't have found out til after the game tonight because I didn't even want to get on the internet if AA wasn't up. So sad. (Shakes head)

omg i think i was goin to die if the site wasnt fixed soon! :eek: thank god its back!! i swear i was checking every hr to see if it was up but of course it wasnt!! damn goin 3 days with no AA how did i ever survive!! well atlwast alias-media was working so there was something alias but still i needed AA!!!

Back