Season 5 Witness Protection Program

!n@$en+

Cadet
Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong area.
After watching the episode, there was one thing that kinda confused me. If Allen Korman really killed Grace's wife, then why is he in witness protection instead of being in jail? The only way that would make sense is that, we're all assuming the wrong thing; that he didn't kill Grace's wife or it's something else altogether. Thoughts anyone?

It may be that Tom thinks that Korman killed his wife, but he really didn't, or we could just have the story all wrong in our heads. Either way, I'm sure it'll get explained to us in the upcoming episodes. :smiley:

maybe Tom's wife was killed for a reason by some government organistion (prophet five??)

The Witness Protection Program is also used for 'rats'. If someone wants to snitch to get immunity and then needs to be protected they can go into the Witness Protection Program.

Ok, here is my theory. I think Tom's wife isn't who she said she was, perhaps she works for P5 to spy on Tom--the CIA agent. That's why when Jack was reading the profile on Tom, he raised his eyebrows, cuz it's so similar to Jack's life. Anyway, Allen Kormen was another CIA agent at the time and was tasked to kill Grace's wife when the CIA found out she was an agent.

Ok, here is my theory. I think Tom's wife isn't who she said she was, perhaps she works for P5 to spy on Tom--the CIA agent. That's why when Jack was reading the profile on Tom, he raised his eyebrows, cuz it's so similar to Jack's life. Anyway, Allen Kormen was another CIA agent at the time and was tasked to kill Grace's wife when the CIA found out she was an agent.
That's a great theory irinarocks. I've been trying to wrap my mind around all of this as well. That makes more sense than anything I had come up with yet.
If that is the case, why did Tom go to this guy to get a message to "The Cardinal?" I am sure we will find out soon enough... as in, next week! But it is still so much fun to speculate and try to put all the pieces together anyway. THat's why Alias is such a great show!

Of course, here is a slightly different theory... say Tom's wife worked for Prophet 5, so did Allan Korman. Say Amanda Grace decided to somehow change her loyalties.... so Prophet 5 had Allan Korman kill her... then he became a "rat" and went to the CIA to snitch on P5.
In Alias, the CIA doesn't usually give orders to kill someone in cold blood, so that wouldn't make much sense if Allan Korman was killing her on CIA orders... and if he worked for the CIA and not P5, why would Tom have to go to him to get a message to someone underground?

Back