Women...

marco said:
or you can be cocky and confident...i aint neither due to my lack of self esteem :cool:

besides its a thin red line between cocky and confident ....they aint exactky the 2 opposites. They kinda fill each other on..thats just my opinion though
okay i guess a better distinction is confidence and arrogance.. arrogant guys make me angry... ya know the ones that think they are god's gift to the female race... thats too much confidence.. IMO ^_^

hotpot said:
marco said:
or you can be cocky and confident...i aint neither due to my lack of self esteem  :cool:

besides its a thin red line between cocky and confident ....they aint exactky the 2 opposites. They kinda fill each other on..thats just my opinion though
okay i guess a better distinction is confidence and arrogance.. arrogant guys make me angry... ya know the ones that think they are god's gift to the female race... thats too much confidence.. IMO ^_^
Hmm yea I know what you mean.. one of my friends suddendly got really arrogant once... Always talking about being master in bed, and that all the girls want him... and than he thinks, I think he's cool :o_O:

thats exactly what i mean by arrogance/cockiness... i'm going to go out on a limb with the whole frat guy when hes around all his frat brothers kind of thing... (stereotype i know...but c'mon...i live right by a frat house) its annoying...

obsessetion said:
init though!!! they're suck up their own asses!!!! lmao!!!! we've turned this thread from women............. to guys..............
lmao!!
probably because we lack guys here on AA..us girls kinda took over with our guy talk ^_^

Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
init though!!! they're suck up their own asses!!!! lmao!!!! we've turned this thread from women............. to guys..............
lmao!!
probably because we lack guys here on AA..us girls kinda took over with our guy talk ^_^
agreed! lol

Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
lmao!!
Okay, so I'm asking once again... what do you girls think about yourself, is wrong?

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
lmao!!
Okay, so I'm asking once again... what do you girls think about yourself, is wrong?
hun?

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
lmao!!
i think that i'm too clingy and girly.....and i expect too much out of guys. -_-

Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
lmao!!
i think that i'm too clingy and girly.....and i expect too much out of guys. -_-
I don't know about the first, but I think you're a really good person... Yes, I also think you have high demands.. :P And what I also remember, is that before you even knew me... you said I was a jerk already. :lol:

yes...

Itz the MT said:
Bradhadair said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
lmao!!
I don't know about the first, but I think you're a really good person... Yes, I also think you have high demands.. :P And what I also remember, is that before you even knew me... you said I was a jerk already. :lol:

yes...
lol, yeah i remember -_- i still feel bad for saying that -_- thanks though

Back