Wonderwall

kittykatsmeow said:
That was so good!!! And, yes, Vartan's back is just another of the many reasons why I am completely obssessed with him. :D

-Miriam
[post="1281593"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely. There are so many good things about him. It's so easy to become obsessed! :lol: I know I am! :P

Ahh, Katy... rock on with the MV back obsession. I think I've been a bad influence on you. :lol: That was fluffier than a pink bunny rabbit! :P I dunno what the hell is wrong with me so just ignore that. Anyways, great job! Love how Jack busted in on them having sex. :lol: Keep up the good work!

That was really good, i watched that ep today and i was so annoyed that it was evil francie hey, i love her reaction, oh and jacks reaction lol, oh and especially vaughns back sigh!

No!!! Want more *pouts* :cry: I loved it, can't believe you're not gonna write anymore of this! Please, pwetty please! :Please:

Sabella xxx

Katy, I love it, you know it!
It was so frigign hilaroius, esp Vuaghn Jr., made me laugh again.
And Michael Vartans back, haha, gotta love it!
I liked the fact that he made sure to tell her he loved her, that was just perfect.
And I stick by my opinion...Katys totally not an :angelic:

Thanks for the PM
And just FYI I vote you make this liek a two parter or somethin, we could all use fluff!

Luv ya-Ash

Vaughn groaned when he heard the familiar ring tone of his cell phone. He found his phone in his pants pocket and answered it with an annoyed ‘Vaughn’.

“Dude. You had sex.” The voice of his best friend filled Vaughn’s ear.

“What.. umm.. well...” Vaughn stuttered. “Why are you calling me?”

“Jack is pissed that you and Syd didn’t show up for the mission. He sent me and some new agent. Thanks man.” Weiss snickered. “And I figured, Sydney and you finally let all that pent up frustration get the best of you and you had wild hot monkey sex, or you died. Since you answered your phone I can tell you’re not dead, so it has to be the former.” Vaughn wanted to wipe off that cocky grin that he knew his best friend was wearing. “Am I right?”

“Maybe.” Vaughn said, not wanting to tell Eric.

“Dude. You just kissed her for the first time yesterday.”

Vaughn rolled his eyes. “So, basically there is no point of this call. I’m hanging up.”

“Just beware of the wrath of Jack.” Weiss laughed, before the phone line when dead.
:laughbounce: Weiss is so funny!!!
the 🐒 is back ...yeah!!! :lol:

Jack had checked all the rooms; the last one was Sydney’s bedroom. He burst through the door, shocked to see Sydney in bed with her handler. He was obviously “handling” her very well. “Get off my daughter right now.” Jack yelled, furious that the young couple had skipped work to stay in bed.

Vaughn blushed furiously as he rolled off Sydney and pulled the covers over himself. It was bad enough that Jack had seen him in bed with his daughter; he didn’t need to see Vaughn Jr.
:rotflmao: Vaughn Jr. :lol:
oh my...I think Jack would have loved to :rifle: Vaughn that moment :lol:
poor Vaughnie...but he should have known that spydaddy has always the perfect timing :laughbounce:

“So, what are we going to do for two whole weeks? There isn’t that much work to do.” Vaughn smirked. “What?” Sydney asked.

“There’s an empty janitor’s closet on the third floor.”
:naughty: Vaughn is a really brave man...I mean, Jack has his eyes and ears everywhere :lol:

that was a wonderful fluffy and also hilarious fic...too bad that it is just a one parter :smiley:

fantastic job!!!

thx for the PM!

I HAD JUST LOVED IT! That was very great!
The part that Jack caught them was hilarious! And Weiss calling was funny too!
Very, very good!!!!!

Oh That was funny!
I loved it
So great
I can't believe Jack walked in on them
But I'm glad they got rid of the sexual tension
Thanks for the PM

Back