Season 3 you can do it, you can do it...

Sonia

Cadet
Hi everybody,

I was so impressed by Marshall behaviour ... he really deserves a topic on that...I really stopped breathing while he was saying you can do it..You can do it... he repeated it 7 times!!! it was great..

What do you think about that?

Rileylovesalias, that's funny, maybe he did want in on the repetitive action, given that once the Lark perspective was shown, his scene showing his baby's pictures wasn't repeated.

Seriously though, for some reason, I really didn't like Marshall saying that 7 times. You'd think it would be more distracting for him to do that and he wouldn't want to make Vaughn nervous while he was deactivating a freaking bomb!

It was a little bit over the top IMO.

i saw starsy & hutch the night before and the scene with ben stiller saying "do it, do it" over and over was kinda poking in my head during that scene with marshall.

LOL

oh my gosh! how perceptive of you Laura!! I'll bet you there are so many other 47 references that we don't even pick up on!!! I'll bet there is a 47 in every episode

i didn't realize it until this topic was started and Sonia said that marshall repeated it 7 times. they can be so sneaky!

Hi,

I know that my topic is not a genius one, but I thought it was interesting... 4 words repeated 7 times...

But certainly many people did not notice that..

But thanks for reading and for your posts!! ;)

i think they were really pushing the whole 'marshall is neruotic and crazed from lack of sleep' theme
but it was mad funny

LOL- I think his sleepness got to him-- he confused "you acn do it support" of Carrie delievering the babya nd the stopping the bomb!!!!

yep i rewatched it and remembered!! i guess i was too hung up on the whole drop the gun if you love her line and laurens ugly ass in the head wrap that it sliped my mind!!

yep!! too bad marshall wasnt referring to vaughn when lauren was about to take off the mask!
marshall should have been like shoot the cow!! you can do it! you can do it!! and another 7 times!!

Back