Your first Alias episode!

Hiya! :smiley:

Have everybody here watched alias from the first episode on? I bet not!
Anyway I would like to know which the first episode was you´ve ever watched and why you watched it again after that! ....did you become a fan right from the start? ...have you ever missed an episode since then? What was the main reason you watched it again.........Syd and Vaughn? Or maybe b/c the episode ended stirringly and you wanted to know how it continues...... I think you know what i mean.... :smiley:

I must say Ive watched the pilot and I haven´t missed a single episode since then. So I was wondering if it´s not hard for people who started watching in in the middle of a season to understand the whole storyline .....

San XxX :rolleyes:

my first eppy I saw was Truth be told! yep since the very beginning, I think I watched it again, cuz it seemed really cool that a woman could kick a guys butt. And 9/11 had just happened and it was something about fighting terrorists. I love it since than.

wen i first saw the avdverts at the very begining, i was like, that luks kl. so i watched it from the very begining. but it was probably vaughn that helped keep me hooked, tho i luv the spy stuff 2.

hmm....my first episode......

well i have to be honest i actually watched snippets of it on TV but never watched the whole thing :blush:

i think the first time i saw a whole episode would probably be counteragent?? But i know i really got into it after phase one!! :D But now i'm hooked!

My friend kept talking about it, and I never watched it. So what time, (because I lost a bet as usual) I told her I'd watch the premiere of the 2nd season. And after watching 'The Enemy Walks In' I was hooked! :P Who wouldn't be?

truth be told. saw commercials for it and tuned in not expecting much, after the eppy i was doing my usual jumping up and down screaming and became hooked...story, missions, s/v, all the gadgets, espionage....its just a great show with action, drama and comedy! plus i love all the aliases! :smiley:

Ermm... i think it was "The Box" or some really short clip of one of the action scenes. I was immediately intruiged! and i'm so glad i continued to watch or else... :eek: i don't know! life would be crapoli!

a broken heart was my first! i saw the previews and got hooked but couldnt find out when it aired so i missed the first 3 eps! it was really easy to pick up on the storylines though - it took me about 3 eps to understand them. i loved all the aspects of the show - the spies, the drama, s/v syd/jack, everything! :D

Cipher, 2x03

well actually i watched my friends tapes first... so technically the second half of Page 47 (shes a bad taper :P :lol: )

but first one on TV was cipher

i washed ot from the first episode...only because like it was a marathon on abc.....for like god knows how many hours i was just like sitting there on my couch in like the same position it was like one of the best days ever :P ;)

My first episode was The Enemy Walks In. I've been hooked since then and am getting the first season dvd's this week hopefully!

Kelly

my first ep. was salvation... cept i watched the re-reun this summer and i didn't member like half of it... that of course was before i was addicted... i think i was officially addicted after Phase One!!!! Now i have ALias season one on dvd so im catching up w/ the first season. lol

I watched from the first episode, 'truth be told', but after season 1 was over the tv network in australia reshowed it and then when I got really hooked.

Back