Your first Alias episode!

My first was season 1 -- ep. 2 (So It Begins).... My brother called me and said he just watched the best show ever. He hyped it up so much that I couldn't wait to watch it. I have been hooked ever since. I tape every episode so since it isn't on this Sunday, I'm driving (3) hours to my brother's and we are having an Alias marathon party. It will definitely be an all nighter.

I'm addicted......

I don't remember my first episode, it was one of the season one eps. But that was not when I got into alias. I became devoted on SEason 2, episode 3: Cipher, VAUGHN AND WILL MEET!!!! And MAN from then on out, I was watching every week! ^_^

My first episode was season one episode one, although I missed the first fifteen minutes the first time it aired because I was at a friend's house and I stayed longer than I expected.

I watched it from the beginning in the UK (Truth be Told). I watched it on satellite at first, but then lost that so I had to make do with terrestial screenings.

I missed a few episodes (Including both 'Box' episodes and 'Page 47') but only because the scheduling was changed without warning.

I'm an avid fan (I've even read all of the transcripts for season three so far!)

Hey, Aliasaddict:smiley:, this is a really cool topic! Very creative.

I saw a few bits and pieces of some S1 episodes, but the episodes that really turned me into a die-hard Alias fan were Passage, Parts I & II. Best. Episodes. Ever. Haven't missed an episode since.

So I guess it is possible to join in the series right in the middle & still get involved in the story. And what kept me watching? The whole family dynamic- delightfully dysfunctional. :smiley:

Ok ive been watchin it from So it begins!

i was in my living room bored n Alias was on n i remember how Sky One would advertise it non-stop so i thought id watch it n to be honest i did keep watchin it n i luved it but i wasnt totally hooked until Rendezvous n now i cant get enough of it!! :D

The very first Alias episode I saw was Rendezvous, but i had seen bits and pieces of other ones before that. I liked it instantly and haven't missed a single ep since and have read all the transcripts! :D

My first was 2.06- Salvation

I was a little confused, but by Counteragent, I was hooked, and after Phase One...well, let's just say it was all downhill from there...

I started from the beginning, but not actually from the beginning....I started watching 3 weeks after the premiere...There was an Alias marathon on ABC Family, so I watched, and I have tried to see every episode ever since. As for becoming an obsessed Alias fan, this just started this season, thanks to a friend:smiley:

I have watch every show even through i don't remeber the titles ; i even watch the re-runs again. i first became hook when i saw the preview . where syd is walking down the street and the song in the back ground is like.
When I was a little girl i ask my mither what i would be.
would i be rich
would i be pretty
this is what she said Alias Alias.....
:P

Hi Aliasaddict :hi:

I must admit I have seen all episodes from The Truth be Told. If for some reason I was not able to be home I taped it and watched it later. But I now have the boxed set of season one (which is the only one realeased over here) and I have taped every episode since Phase One in season two and tonight is the final of season two and I am soooo looking forward to it!.

:jump:

Geez, i have no idea what my first ep. was. Somewhere is season one, but i don't think i became really devoted until the very end of season one after that i have been watching every eppy.

My first episode was actually THE first episode. Figure that! Me starting at the begining! anyway, i was watching when they had the whole marathon on ABCFamily, and i like basically LOVED it. i really got like obsessed in the 2nd season, when my friends all got into it too. :smiley:

Back