Your first Alias episode!

I liked it instantly and haven't missed a single ep since and have read all the transcripts! 

Sorry I couldn't miss that, can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find Season 3 transcripts???? I would really appreciate that. :smiley:

"The Truth Be Told" was my first eva alias episode. I was hooked because of the storylines, Syd& Vaughn anmd the way Syd interconnected with most of the people in the show.

today I watched all the first season episodes again and just remembered my first episode.

1x13 The Box, Part II. It was wonderful and I felt love with sydney bristow after that episode and I'm a big fan of ALIAS now. But I miss first season, because it wasn't a love story. It was a story of a young woman who is looking for her mother and try to destroy sd-6. I think second season was only a love story, vaughn-sydney, jack-irina, will-francie. first season was emotional and natural.
third season is better than second, I think...

I think my first was "Time Will Tell" (ep.8). I loved all the spy drama stuff (since that is my secret life ambition) and was psyched to find a show like this one. I remember getting really excited when ABC Family CHannel played all of Season 1 (the summer before Season 2 I think) in a marathon format. This filled me in on the first 7 episodes I missed.

alejandra said:
I liked it instantly and haven't missed a single ep since and have read all the transcripts! 

Sorry I couldn't miss that, can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find Season 3 transcripts???? I would really appreciate that. :smiley:
The link below is a translated season 3 website. Originally in Portuguese, but this has been translated into English! It has season three transcripts!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

Kelly

My first ep was the second one, "So It Begins" when she's in the blue rubber dress. However, I could only watch Season 1 on ABC Family on Friday at 10:00. I didn't faithfully start watching Alias until "Snowman" in season one.

i think taht i started to watch a few eps into the first season
then i caught the marathon that was on the abc family on new years day

Back