Your first car

I just recently was involved in a car accident that left my car tottaled. It was my first car ever, and i really loved it. It was an old 1992 Pontica Boniville, not a great car, but i liked it. i was just wondering what everyone else's first car was.

I haven't got one yet, but I'll nly buy an electric, hybrid or if they're around by the time I get one, a hydrogen powered one. ^_^

Jai :rain:

SarkneySpy said:
I just recently was involved in a car accident that left my car tottaled. It was my first car ever, and i really loved it. It was an old 1992 Pontica Boniville, not a great car, but i liked it. i was just wondering what everyone else's first car was.
[post="1387350"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I see you never learnt to spell your cars name, "Pontiac Bonneville"

my first car :Ponder:

OH! it was a Silver convertible merc :coolio: cost over $175,000

... just kidding... i'm only 14 :lol:

wow, glad you're ok!! poor car though..
i'm so in love with my car, it's disgusting.. she's so old, so messed up (black citroen 2cv 1989) but i know i'm gonna cry if she dies (just had her final fix, there won't be no next time :cry:) best car i'll ever have, we've been through so much together ;)

My first car was a 94 Geo Metro!
Unfortunately my car had the same fate as yours...It got totally wreaked it a car accident!!
Loved it, and miss it!!
Sparky rest in peace.

My first car is a 98 silver Hyundai Excel and its got mags and a spoiler but yesterday someone reversed in to my poor car and left with $1000 damage to my car.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i just got a blue mini cooper 5 months ago, it was my sister's but she got another car and gave me hers  :lol: i love my mini, if it ever gets damaged, i'll cry!  :(
[post="1389408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey!! another mini cooper owner :D hehe
mine is red with the union jack on the roof lol
i actually miss my car...i hope it starts when i get back :thinking:

I got my first car only passed my driving test a little over a month ago. I was so proud of passing first time that my parent's paid half towards my first car. It's a 2004 peugeot 206 and it's sky blue.
Thank god I haven't crashed it yet and hope I don't anytime soon. *finger crossed*

i kinda had a little accident with my mom's car today... good thing my parents are on a holiday ;) and actually glad it wasn't my car (feeling very guilty though ;))

Back