Season 3 Your opinion on Lauren and Lyndsey

Merrin is still there... :thinking:

but I do miss Francie :(

Syd no longer has even a semi normal life :(
nothing for her to go home to

i know i wish she had more scenes at home! seriously they need more! AND LYDSEY IS STUPID! grrrrr and kendall was annoying but i'd trade lydsey in ANY DAY!!!!

chach

miss_nancee said:
gosh.....and definatlty more spysex....
Only if its Syd and Vaughn spy sex ^_^

OMFI!! Imagine if they did a Lauren and Vaughn sex scene!!! I would puke then damn JJ to hell for making me go blind!!!!!

:thud:

ok need new image!!!
*looks at her av and sig*

mmmmmmmm

Lindsey is the new Evil in Alias....after last night's eppy, I kinda like Sloane I think.
you think he's going to pay what he's done to Sydney? :angry:

Lindsey is the new Evil in Alias....after last night's eppy, I kinda like Sloane I think.
you think he's going to pay what he's done to Sydney? :angry:

Syd

LOVE STARE!!!!!
:lol:

breaking-point063.jpg

i maybe under the infulence of something (NO IM KIDDING) but im starting to warm up to Lauren i freaked out when i saw that it was her who shot that guy!

Lyndsey...dont get me started i was yelling at the tv when he was doing some of the stuff he was doing

This thread has make my day , just to funny !

Lauren i hate her....think she is an idiot.....and the last eppy didn´t change my point of view ( thankfully )

but LINDSAY...i hate him from day 1........he is just tooooo annoying !
I mean, i was very happy when they said he was going to be directing from washington or somewhere.....the thing was he wasn´t going to be in the show anymore........JUST HATE HIM !

Back