Your words...

Chanel

Cadet
I often use owrds.. andright now i ahve everyone saying it that i know..

Merrp- like happy or sad. its self explaintory. could mean Sh!t, arrrgg.... duh, moap, loaf, etc.

shivvy- Sh!t... or darn..

shibby- good ecstatic

shoetuac- (shoe-taooc) merrppppp... argg. sh**

hizzies- hi
vello-evil
apovfserdeoighoiha[eorhhokdnvsspjha[nmg]szpi]fjga0gieja[pofdhhaonv[saeorhsgoinb[
aohhha[gih[aifjg0eurhgsjdfbp[aauhjjggmmb[apjfgafpjhinha'jdg]fojhdpgk]dfphjjjhhh]]fihofjhngohjgkh\df[hkdfokblfkh]fjh]gohjf]pdshjpogjhk'ahnmsn
- vfo;nb

My word is "Niche". I kind of got it off my sister, who, now that she's over her "Phooey" stage, always says "Meh." So I got the one syllable word off of her. I just use it when I have nothing else to say.

5012: a hyperbolic number signifying multitudes of something:

"I just bought 5012 cans of spam, and I don't know why!"

Snicklegurger: a meaningless phrase uttered when very tired.

Thingie: an indescribable object.

Cudgel

i say merh too much... :lol: so if i randomly say it on here its just cause its a reflex now :lol:

merh means anything it wants to :lol:

i don't know if this is appropriate but everyone has been using this word at school lately and it kinda rubs off on you:homo.
yeah i know lame but it's still funny everytime i hear it.

i pretty much use brit slang alot

double cool with knobs - VERY VERY VERY COOL (if you have read the georgia nickolson books, this one will make sense lol)
nuddy pants - naked
tosser - loser
hols - holidays/vacations
prat - loser
bloke - guy
bloody - britspeak for f***ing as in "damn you bloody bastard!"

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I made up a new phrase today. :D it's "spanglish YOU!"

I'm not sure what it means yet ^_^
spanglish means a mix of spanish and english! it's already sorta a word! or slang for people who say things like "me gusta swimming". ya know?

here's a couple of word's i tend to use in casual converstaion:-

narky, narked off : rather annoyed

nigel: loser

spunk: very attractive person

eh: just one of those sounds you make at the end of a sentence, but it drives my mum nuts.

Back