A Christmas Wish

aliasobsessed89 said:
OMG this is offically one of the best fics EVER.

Add me to the PM list please!
[post="1446471"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gotcha down

and btw I totally love your AV!!!!!!!!!! HA :woot: It's sooo cute :P

Part 44

One year later

“Where are you mummy?” six year old Gracie storms into the house with her elder sister right behind her and with Ellie and myself following her step.

“We’re home” Sarah shouts all the way along as bags, coats and shoes are dropped off in the den.

“Hey, where do you think you’re going?” I call them back. They pout and pull a lip but there’s no way they were going to get out of this.

“I wanted to do this later”

“Yeah… can’t we just go see mummy”

“You can see mummy once you’ve put your stuff where it belongs. You know it. And no argument! Ok?”

“Yeah but” they both fight anyway.

“No! Stop it! While we’re talking here, you could have just as well dropped your schoolbag in your rooms. Hand me the coats, put your shoes into the cupboard and put on your slippers.” I order them while I impatiently wait for them to finish their business. All the while I’m helping Ellie with her own slippers as she pulls at my neck.

“Can we go now?” Gracie looks up at me with a large innocent smile on her face, as if she would have accomplished something big.

“Yes, now you’re free to go”

“Mummy! I said we’re home” I shake my head watching both girls run up the large staircase to the second level, where I know Sydney must be getting the twins ready for their first birthday.

Ellie’s up in my arms again, her usual blue eyes staring at me.

“You have two crazy sister’s there to keep up with, you know” I warn her, tickling her tummy lightly.

She gives me a curious look not quite getting the little joke I pulled with this “Yeah” she answers in her own cuteness “Mummy! Go up there to mummy, daddy” she requests her little finger pointing to the stairs.

“Come on, let’s go and see what they’re up too. Today is Sophie and Claire’s birthday you know” I tell her and she shakes her head.

“Me too?”

“No, but you have birthday soon you know. Three years, you know how much is three?” I ask her, making my way up the stairs holding Ellie’s hand in mine while she climbs the stairs next to me.

“One, two, three… this!” Three fingers are high up in the air reaching not further up then my stomach. “Gracie show me!”

“Who showed you?” I ask her watching her from the corner of my eyes as she knows far well who told her about her soon to be third birthday.

“Gracie show me” she tells me again with a sly grin as she tries to hide behind the big plant in the hallway on the second floor. There’s this huge plant standing right at the top of the stairways that Sydney needed to get on our first shopping for the house. I think it fits just right there, giving this large den a more cozy feeling.

“Come on get over here” Far away into the distance I hear Gracie and Sarah laugh at something that Sydney has just said, the twins cooeing and making gurgling sounds as they end up clapping their hands. I wonder what they are doing.

I nonetheless walk around the plant and scoop Ellie up into my arms tickling her, throwing her up into the air. It’s her time now to let out a loud squeal of joy followed by hard giggles.

“Daddy, daddy… no stop…. No tickle daddy! Mummy!”

“Mummy’s not going to get you out of there”

My face meets up with Sydney right in front of me, leaving me dumbfounded in the middle.

“What did she do?” she asks and I simply hold Ellie up close against me as if to protect her, flashing Sydney a large smile.

“Nothing… she’s a sweetheart”

“Good… Claire’s still in the room, I’m going to go down with Sophie and get the cake out of the oven.”

“Hey” I stop her midway, holding her arm. “Am I not allowed to kiss my wife hello?” She leans in and kisses me. But her intention was to settle for a chaste kiss but I can’t help but pull her closer up against me deepening our kiss.

“Hello” I tell her almost out of breath once we part, her cheeks totally flushed. My hand brushes over it lovingly enjoying the moment a little bit longer. We loose ourselves for some time. I set Ellie back on the ground and soon a loud yell makes us cringe.

“Mummy! Ellie’s taking my paper! No Ellie… don’t touch! That’s my homework! Mummy!” upon which Ellie’s crying bursts out since she can’t get what she wants.

I roll my eyes which doesn’t go unknown by Sydney “That’s what will happen if you can’t keep your fingers off of me” she tells me, giving me another kiss, leaving me alone with the rest of the ruggrats. I’m taking a deep breath watching Sydney disappear downstairs but not before giving me one last loving glance. She can be so mean sometimes. I know she does this on purpose to drive me crazy. How am I supposed to keep my fingers away from her after the kisses she’s giving me? And the previous kiss was no different. They’re all like this and when I say all, I mean it. They’re turning your brain into mush within seconds and turn your knees into jelly.

Sorting my thoughts first, I then step into Gracie’s room. Pencils and papers all over the carpet, the pillow and bedsheets pulled upside down from Gracie’s bed. The lattest one sits on her little table doing homeworks and the messer is nowhere to be found.

“Ellie! Get here!” I warn the runaway.

“Dad! Ellie’s messing up my room” Sarah shouts from the other side of the hallway where I soon after find Ellie standing on top of Sarah’s bed. She’s jumping up and down with no second thoughts and I can’t do nothing else but punish her. As hard as it always is, there’s nothing I can do against it.

Her punishment is to clean up Gracie’s room, picking up her pencils and papers and the most important to apologize towards her sisters. I’m willing to straighten the sheets for her because she’s too small to do just that.

On an agreement she’s promised me to be a good girl till my return. Leaving them I go in order to pick up Claire who’s sitting contently in her crib playing with some toys. I have to smile at the view in front of me, my love for her just growing bigger. I know that Sophie would be the complete opposite of Claire. Sophie’s always crying the moment you leave her where as you could easily let Claire alone for at least half an hour without protests.

She hasn’t noticed my presence yet as my eyes drift around the place. There’s my favorite picture standing in a frame right at the entry ontop of a shelf. The baby powder and creams and everything else that goes along with it right next to it. They’re about 4 months old and we had just moved into the house.

Two days later Sydney and I got married and were happily since then. They slept until very late that day and my mother had to catch up with them at the church. Once they were dressed she decided to take a picture of them and later on handed it out to us as a gift. They are my two precious little angels. They were so beautiful back then but they still are nowadays. I couldn’t love them any less.

momday6.jpg

(Claire left, Sophie right)

“Claire” her name drifts over my lips like melting butter. She lightly bolts, meeting up with my eyes and smiles. Immediately she first heaves herself up onto her knees, holding a firm grip onto the barrels, then pulling the rest of her body up to a standing position.

Four teeth smiling at me, her arms up in the air and I’m melting. “Hey baby” I do small talk to her “Did you sleep well?” I can’t help but gather her close up against my chest, breathing in her baby smell and dropping a couple of kisses ontop of her head. Unconsciously my eyes drift close just sharing this moment with her. All I can think about right now is one year back from now, the day Sydney gave birth to these babies. The moment I witnessed the most beautiful miracle I’d ever see in my entire life; Sophie and then Claire coming out of Sydney.

I just can’t get out of my mind how such a miracle can happen. And this little miracle Sydney and I are still waiting for us to happen and I know it will. When the moment is right just as Sydney told me. In one way I’m glad she’s not pregnant yet because Ellie is still a handful and both of the twins are starting to walk now. It would be very tiring to Sydney now and I know she’s set back onto the pill for at least another year she told me.

As much as I can’t wait to have that baby with Sydney, I agree with her choice.

10 minutes later I’m back in Gracie’s room, Ellie sitting on the little chair next to Gracie. They’re like best friends again. I shake my head, thinking I’ll never understand these two.

“You done Gracie?”

“Yes all done daddy… is it time for the cake now?”

“Yes very soon… once grandma is here”

“And Sharon and Adam and Sean and Connor, right?”

“And the baby”

“Oh yeah the baby! Yay”

Sharon had finally been blessed with the little girl she’d wanted. Emilia is a healthy little baby girl and much to Sharon and Adam’s surprise both of their grown boys Sean and Connor are all over her, very protective and affectionate. Connor would sometimes even take over the responsibility of changing his little sister Sharon informed me. It’s apparently too cute to see, though I can totally understand how he feels.

Around my twelveth birthday I mysteriously wished to have a little sister. A little sister I knew I was never going to have since my mother never married again. When my father died she has had several boyfriends but nothing serious. I don’t remember any of them ever sleeping over. I guess I’ve always been her one and only man for her. I was raised by a very loving mother.

Now, I’m still hoping for a boy with Sydney, give her the son that I know she wants so bad. But either way I don’t bother, as long as it’s part of Sydney and me, I don’t care at all. And healthy of course…

“Come on let’s go down”

Gracie jumps up, ready to run down the stairs. “No running in the stairs Gracie!” I warn her, holding Ellie’s hand in mine, steadying her steps down the stairways, while our family gets ready for a birthday party.

End Part 44

lovely, i love that they are al sorted in their new house and completely happy and the flashbacks over the past year wre beautifully positioned and written,.

thank you for the pm and for the update

that's such a sweet update!!!! the twins are so cute! and ellie... well i have to say... she's got some attitude! i'm just happy on how this story is going! thanks for the pm and update soon!

That was amazing. :D
Vaughn is so good with the kids.
I can't wait till him and Sydney have a child of their own. :P
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

Great chapter. I can't believe how adorable the girls are getting. I can't believe Sydney and Vaughn are still thinking of having another one. They already have five. Can't wait for more.

I know this fic turns our like A LIFETIME... they can't have enough babies...except that this time there are more girls... :lol:

I still miss A LIFETIME (if ever anybody remembers that one :angelic: ) I miss Tim, Collin, Oliver and Alex... it's insane...then of course also Sarah and Emma... :love: Totally adorable...

Anyway... what did I wanna say...

Oh yeah... Despite all the kids around Vaughn, which he totally adores :rolleyes: he is still longing for his own child with Sydney... I'll see what I can do about that...

:angelic:

Aww
Yay
They got amrried
The twins are healthy
I wouldn'e expect anything but crazyness outta Ellie
They are such an adorable little family
I love it
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

I can just imagine how lively that household really is. Five children under the age of 8. The two older girls trying to get their homework done while their little sister distrupts their work. :D I'd say everyone in that house has been blessed with a lot of patience and a high tolerance for noise.

One of the things I'm waiting for, is the other shoe to drop. Everyone is so happy and life is so good. I wonder what would happen if Ellie and the twin's father decides to come back into the picture, and demands shared custody?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I haven't thought of A Lifetime in a while. I love the parallel.
They had twins in that one, too. They ended up with six kids.
They already have 5 at this point, whats another one or two.

I'm so happy that they got married.
I think they should wait another year or two before she gets pregnant again.
I would love for them to have a boy. We would all love another Vaughn.
And, Sharon got her girl. Of course her boys would be all over their little sister.

I hope, somewhere along the way, Sydney learns to read better.

I hope you get to feeling better. But, the meds have done wonders to your creativity. lol

That was great ... oh hey has Vaughn adopted all the girls soo he is leagaly their father ??? soo cute ... awww love Ellie shes growing up ... no baby yet thats ok tho glad they are waiting ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Alwazabrat said:
That was great ... oh hey has Vaughn adopted all the girls soo he is leagaly their father ??? soo cute ... awww love Ellie shes growing up ... no baby yet thats ok tho glad they are waiting ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please
[post="1447003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes Vaughn is legally their father!

I wanted to write it, but then I decided I shouldn't... I'm a little lazy :angelic: Vaughn is a lawyer...he knows how to handle that situation and once he got married to Sydney all those papers went along with it... :P

So Vaughn is officially their *daddy* :love:

Ellie is growing up...and before I got into further details, she's the terrorist of the family :rolleyes: She's quite the girl!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks TO ALL OF YOU for your reviews...love them!!!!!!!

And of course I love you ALL :hug: cookie

PS. I guess the medication worked better than I thought it would :lol:
They should write this in the notice.... :P under "side effects"

They certainly have their hands full don't they? Seems as if they are managing well though. They still want ababy of their own, as it should be. That will comein time I think.
Thanks for the PM

Back