Popular

im so glad that their parents got along so well... they couldve just been acting but o well thats better than them hating each other... syd seems a little self conscious (sp?) poor syd... i hope her and vaughn are able to work through this little "problem" :D.. update soon

Wow! Awesome chapter. Just when I thought they were going 'there', you've gotta throw in another cliffhanger. Great update though and thanx for the pm. Update soon!!!

but.... *stares at screen trying to sort this out* she wanted it, right? :confused:

aaaaahh the juju is yet again confuzzled (n) i can never escape it, can i? *sigh*

dudey you are one little evil girlie *nods*

:poke: fix this and post post post post post post post post!!! :woot:

loved the chappy(s) (i've forgotten how many i read :lol:smiley:

luv juju :harp:

I started reading this along time ago and loved it! I just caught up on the last few chapters and it's still great!!! Will you please let me know when you update again? :D Thanks!

awesometastic! yes!!

haha

i'm finaly catching up on my pms.. i've been trying for the past month to actually come here everyday and read my messages.....yup i have only...44 left to go!! HEHE!!

sorry to all of ya who i haven't been replying to. i will with in the next week!

thanks to everyone!

rock on with teh great writing bud! thanks!!

can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

kels

I just love this story. :D
Sydney and Vaughn are just so cute together.
Could I please get a pm? :thinking:
Update soon.
Oh and could I if you have an addicts list be added to it.
Thanks. :P
:surf:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
Hey!

my comp is broken so I won't be able to update for a while, sorry!
[post="1400246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh. :( I so miss this story..It's my favorite fan fiction, really it is, and I've read this story, like, forever. I hope your computer gets fixed, cuz I can't go another day without this fic!

AWWW!!! I really want to read the next chapter!! Oh...nevermind...just..nevermind. don't...nevermind. just..nevermind. I'm confuzzling myself. so...nevermind. wow. I think that was the most 'neverminds' in a post...do I get a world record?!?! :lol:

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Hey Great story!!

I really love it!! But you have to update soon!! it's been too long since your last!! (n)

things are stating to get seriuos!! don't stop now!! PLEASE!!!!

Back