the new guy next door

i don't mind that it was too peachy because it was cute! ^_^ i'm happy for syd that there are no more lies and hopefully she can get to know nadia better!

luv juju :harp:

Well I liked it but please can we have another chapter soon, that was too short after the wait! Please, anything you have would be great.

i liked the way that Syd was very accepting actually aand i likethea way that she s so eager to meet Nadia, that is how it should be.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

well i got some bad news guys... im thinking of stopping this story. :blue: softball is starting back already and i have NO time to write at all and school starts in a little over a week. im not getting many reviews for this anymore anyway so i think im just going to give it up. maybe im not cut out for writing. :lol: i was thinking that if someone else wanted to write it though that they could take it over. it doesnt really matter to me but i just cant find time to write and post chapters anymore. sorry guys...

awwww.... its so good, so please continue if you can. but if not thats ok and i understand. i play softball too for school and another league too and it takes up a lot of time. so if this is the end thanks for a great fic and the pms

dont worry i know the feeling
i played softball for school and for travel while i was writing a fic---it was really sad cuz my updates came like probably once every 3 or 4 months---i think i only got through like 10 chapters cuz my life was so hectic---so unfortunately i stopped my story
i loved this fic tho
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

Oh :(
I wish you would continue. You are a great writer and I love this story. :P
Well if you stop I will miss this. (n)
Thanks for letting us know.
Good luck with softball and school. :D

So sorry to hear that you dont have time for writing anymore. Please dont give up writing completely, you have a real gift for it, so please dont give it up completely. Good luck witht he softball and dont worry about not having time, it happens to everyone. Good luck with everything

I totally understand bout it all hey!
I barely hav time to r and r now that uni is back in full swing let alone WRITE a story!
if someone does continue i better get a pm!!!
Thanks for such an awesome story!!!

hey, if you want someone to continue it, i'm here. but i don't want you to stop the story cuz it's soooo good! time constraints do suck, tho. well, whatever you decide to do, it's a great story and thanks for all the pm's! ^_^
PS: look! it's page 47!

Awe, okay...*sighs*
I reeeeeally like this though!!
*sighs*
I get the whole thing about being like, full shcedule wise - but MAYBE you could write like...whenever you get the time? *grins big*
Dont give up on this fic, PLEASE?
Thanks for the PM
Ash

I just read all of this...and I love it sooo much
can you PLEASEEEE add me to the PM list and the addicts list?
thanks! please update soon!

Back