Time Telling

Episode 8:Broken Memories
by:Lili and hopefully Mandy later
Plot: Not a clue I'm doing this as I go along and hopefully it turns out okay.

Tease
by:Me

Its a bright summers day and you see people walking in the park,playing frisbee(okay imagine that scene when Sydney was running through the park in Phase One well without her running) and just having a good time. You see a car drive up and park and then another beside it. You see a woman in about her late twenties step out she puts her sunglasses up on her head you see it's Sydney.

Vaughn gets out of the other side Sydney shades her eyes as she looks around the park. "It's a perfect day for a picnic," she says. Vaughn smiles at her then you see Weiss, a girl with brown hair, Will and Lauren step out of the other car.

Weiss puts his arm around the girl she's got short brown hair and clear blue eyes.Her name being Rachel. "So guys are we going to have some fun?" he asks. Sydney looks over at him and he smiles. "Just asking."

She goes round the back of the jeep and looks at Vaughn who is sitting looking at something she tilts her head to the side. "Sweetie are you okay?" she asks. He looks up at her startled and she sees his fathers watch in his hands and she gasps. "Oh Vaughn I'm sorry."

He shakes his head "it's all right Syd," he says. She shakes her head and sits down beside him. She takes a hold of one of his hands and he looks at her with tears in his eyes. He reaches over and strokes her cheek "Syd its not your fault he would have loved you."

She smiles at him through her own tears she brings his hand to her lips and she kisses his palm. "I know and I would have loved to meet him," she says. She looks at him and leans over and captures his lips in a chaste kiss. She takes his hand in hers and he picks up the basket.

They walk down to meet the others....

TBC...

sorry not much of a teaser but all I can think of this wont be updated until March 12th cause it's my birthday on the 11th

ok lili loving it i haven't forgotten about this i have had a lot of things on my mind lately but here goes OMG loving loving loving it!!!! Can't wiat for more and Mandy are you reading this see I updated!!!!

Back