Time Telling

:( :( :(
Poor weiss!!!!!
who would have thought....
the story was sooo sad!!!

and once again, showed the great talent of the writers
thanks for the pm, i hope there's an update very soon.

well guys when I come up with a great chapter when I'm sitting in cold weather I'll post it.and me so proud I got the Alias Season 1 DVD only probably gonna get Season 2 for my birthday

yay more awesomeness in yet another great chapter, but tear for weiss. anyways be sure to update soon and though I will not be here for the holidays starting tuesday, i'll read the update(s) when I get back.

pinky promise and thankyou for getting me to page 120 and its Christmas so after Christmas hopefully something fantastic will come to me

okay here's the chapters:

Truth Lies Within

Chapters 1-3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Episode 2:Maybe It Will Be All Right

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Cbapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Ep:3Seeing Is Believing,Part 1

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Episode 4:Seeing Is Believing,Part 2

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Episode 5:Sparkling Snow

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Episode 6:Secrets Are Dangerous

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Episode 7:Uncertainties

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

honesty time guys after 7 months nearly 7 episodes a story I consider is great.I'll make you guys a deal u give me Christmas and New Year off I'll have this episode finished before i get back home on the 17th of January just give me a few days off thats all i ask

Chapter 9
By: Lili

You see Sydney sitting on the bed watching everything going on around her and then she gets up and starts pacing she just shakes her head “what the hell is taking so long?” she asks. She looks at Weiss who is sitting on the floor beside the bed she has just vacated. Dixon is sitting by the cell door. “I mean is Kendall just going to let us rot?"

Weiss shakes his head “your dad and Mike wont let him do it,” he says. He looks over at Dixon who is staring off into space. “You are too valuable to the agency they may just let us rot here though you never know."

Sydney shakes her head “I don't think they'll just let you rot,” she says. He looks at her seriously and she grins at him and he grins back she sits back down and lays her head down on the pillow that’s there. She reaches her hand out and Eric takes it and squeezes it tightly and she squeezes back. “I won't let them leave you here to rot I won't leave you here."

He nods his head “thanks Syd that means a lot to me,” he says. He looks at her and smiles “I’d never leave you behind either.” She grins at him and he shakes his head “I don't think Mike would ever forgive me if I did."

She nods her head and she leans over and kisses him on the cheek "thank you for being such a good friend,” she says. He blushes and she smiles she leans back against the wall and brings her legs up underneath her chin. “I know he won't leave me here.” She looks down at the engagement ring and twirls it around her finger. Eric places his hand over hers “I know he won't."

Dixon looks over at the two of them and smiles “you know ever since Diane was killed I've just sort of been in this lull thinking about how I could have saved her how those months could have been different,” he says.

Sydney and Weiss nod their heads and look at him and Sydney looks at the door and shakes her head “I know what you mean I felt that way when Danny died I didn't think I'd be able to move on,” she says. She then smiles and looks down at the floor and then at her ring “and then I walked into the CIA and I found hope in the form of Vaughn."

Weiss just shakes his head and groans "ya you and Vaughn were the worst two ever when it came to relationships I mean I'm just glad that SD-6 was taken down or I don't know how long I would have lasted,” he says.

Dixon smiles and looks over at Sydney “he really does love you,” he says.

Sydney smiles and smacks Weiss on the shoulder "ow what was that for?” he asks.

She looks at him and grins, “That was for being such a smart alec," she says. She looks down and watches Weiss who is just sitting there she looks down. “I remember when just after I'd found out that my mom had betrayed us again I was sitting in my apartment and Vaughn was making dinner."

Flashback

You see Sydney sitting on the couch she's just staring off into space nothings happening around her there's just complete silence Vaughn comes out of the kitchen and sees her just sitting there. "Syd," he says. She looks over at him “are you okay?"

She nods her head “I’m fine Vaughn,” she says. She looks over at him and smiles he sits down beside her and looks at her. “I just can’t believe she betrayed us again.”

He nods his head he wraps his arm around her shoulders and draws her into him “it’s okay Syd everything will work itself out,” he says.

She nods her head she snuggles her head into his arm and he kisses her on the forehead she looks up at him and smiles. “What would I do without you?” she asks.

He shrugs his shoulders “I do not know,” he says. He smiles down at her and she smiles back “probably be upset all the time.” She smacks him on the arm “okay maybe not you wouldn’t be as pleasured as you are.”

She rolls her eyes “I’m sure my darling Vaughn that I would find someone to fill that spot,” she says. She looks up into his eyes “but I don’t think I’d find someone that I loved so much.” She kisses him on the lips.

He looks down at her and grins at her response “you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wouldn’t change what we have for the world,” she says.

He nods “no matter where we are in the world or what we’re doing know this Sydney Bristow that I will always be with you,” he says. “And I will always find you no matter where you are or who your with.”

She grins and just looks up at him.

End Flashback

She looks dreamy suddenly the door is opened and a man comes in he tugs Sydney out of the chair and they lead the three of them out the room. “What’s going on here?” Dixon asks.

The man looks at him and says something in Chinese and they just keep quiet they are lead into a room where they are pushed into three chairs. They see a computer screen Kendall’s face is on it. “The agreement is we give you access to come into the USA with our people there is a CIA envoy waiting to bring you to the US,” he says.

Sydney looks at Kendall with distaste and she shakes her head they are taken to a limo a few minutes later and pushed in. They get to the airport and get out of the car Vaughn and Jack are standing there waiting on them. Sydney breathes a deep sigh of relief.

Mr. Chen comes up behind them and points a gun at the three of them he looks at the two men “no funny business,” he says.

Vaughn looks at the man “the deal is we get our people back and you can get on the plane we have the control here,” he says. Mr. Chen nods and Sydney, Weiss and Dixon move towards Jack and Vaughn. Vaughn is making sure that Sydney is all right. She gets to him and he enfolds her in a hug. “Are you all right?”

She nods her head “they didn’t hurt us,” she says. He nods his head they get on the plane and Chen and his people follow them on. Vaughn tells the pilot to start take-off he then sits beside Sydney. He looks at her “Vaughn I’m fine.”

He nods his head “I was so scared,” he says. She leans his head against her shoulder and he kisses her on the forehead. “I’m glad your okay.”

She nods her head “so am I,” she says. She smiles up at him “I was so scared that I would never see you again and that I’d never get to marry you.”

He nods “I had the same thoughts running through my mind,” he says. He looks down at her left hand and smiles to see the ring there. He strokes her hair “I love you.”

She smiles up at him “I love you too,” she says.

A few hours later they are back in LA and heading towards the JTF they get there and Sydney, Weiss and Dixon are sent down for check-ups. Sydney is then sitting at her desk typing up the report and she shakes her head.

Vaughn comes over “you ready to go home?” he asks.

She nods and she grabs her jacket and they leave together.

TBC….

That’s it for now sorry guys. Final chapter after this I promise then Mandy can overpower you with her greatness. You guys know the drill read, enjoy and review.

Lili! you updated!!! *hugz* omg I actually have some free time this weekend (well only so far, you never know with my teachers :blink: ) anyways that was great. So.... they're let go... hmmm... *goes to think of evil plot*
--Mandy :angelic:

Back