Time Telling

Chapter 10
by:Lili

You see Sydney sitting in what is now her and Vaughn's apartment she's looking through a magazine when Vaughn comes in with a box.He's followed by Weiss and Will carrying two other boxes.They all look over at her."Some help would be nice,"Weiss says.Sydney looks at him innocently but they all just shake their heads"aaw come on Syd have a heart."

She stands up and takes the box that Vaughn is holding and leans up and kisses him on the cheek he smiles at her she heads over to her bedroom.She puts the box down and walks back out and notices that Weiss and Will have gone.She looks at Vaughn he shakes his head"that was the last box,"he says.

She nods and smiles at him and goes over to him and wraps her arms around his neck"finally we're alone,"she says.She leans up and kisses him he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer.She looks at him with happiness she looks around and smiles at her surroundings."We live together we have a home together."

Vaughn smiles down at her and kisses her on the forehead"I know it feels so right to have you here beside me,"he says.He looks down and sees Donovan sitting looking at the two of them wagging his tail."Well I'm not the only happy one that your here."

Sydney looks down and smiles and kneels down on the floor to pet Donovan"hey boy ya I'm happy to be here too don't worry,"she says.The dog looks at her then licks her hand she smiles at him.She looks up at Vaughn who is staring at the two of them.She tilts her head"what?"

He takes her hand and pulls her up and wraps his arms around her tightly"do you know how much I love you?"he asks.She smiles and nods her head."I don't think I tell you or show you enough."

She leans up and kisses him on the cheek"you definitley show me enough Michael,"she whispers in his ear.She looks into his eyes and his eyes crinkle as they always do when he gives her his famous dimpled smile.She strokes his cheek and brings his hand up to her heart."I don't need you to tell me I know you love me.And I love you."

He nods his head"I know you love me,"he says.He leans his forehead against hers she looks at him and smiles"so what do you want to do as your first night here?"She smiles at him suggestively.He rolls his eyes"apart from that."She pouts and he sucks the lip into his mouth.He strokes her hair away from her face she tilts her head to the side."We need to go out for some dinner and dancing."

She nods her head"sounds good to me,"she says.She smiles at him and looks into his green eyes she unravels herself from him"I'm taking a shower and get dressed then we can go to dinner."

He nods"need someone to help you with those hard to reach places?"he asks.She looks back at him and he smiles innocently and she just shakes her head."Aaw come on Syd."

She just smiles at him"another time,"she says.He nods and she walks into the bathroom and shuts the door Vaughn goes into the bedroom and decides on what he's gonna wear.He decides on a pair of khaki french leather pants and a chambray fineline cord shirt.He gets dressed and then Sydney walks out.She walks over to the cupboard and pulls out a knee length thin strapped black dress.She puts it on."What do you think?"

Vaughn smiles at her and wraps his arms around her waist"simply gorgeous,"he says.She smiles up at him"as usual."He leans down and kisses her when he pulls back he looks into her eyes."Thankyou."She looks at him strangely"thankyou for being with me for loving me and most importantly wanting to marry me."

Sydney smiles and touches the side of his face"and I thankyou for that as well you are my life Vaughn and I don't ever want to give that up,"she says.He takes one of her hands and kisses it"you've been there for me for so long I don't want to give that up I love you Michael."

He smiles"I love you too Syd,"he says.

You see them in a restaurant it's a French place in Beverly Hills called The Belvedere.They have some wine sitting on the table beside them.They have both ordered something with chicken.She has had the Creamy Baked Chicken breasts and french rice.And he's gotten the French chicken casserole.

Sydney looks up at him and reaches for his hand"this is perfect thankyou,"she says.He smiles at her.She looks around the place it's quite quaint looking and romantic."So when do I get to meet your mothers and your fathers side of the family."

He shakes his head"no you might be traumatized by these people you are not going anywhere near them,"he says.She smiles at him.

After they finish dinner she looks at him"do you want to dance?"she asks.He nods and he leads her onto the dance floor and they dance to Fall Again by Glen Lewis.She looks into his eyes"this night has been perfect."

He nods his head"it has just because you've been here,"he says.She smiles at him and nuzzles her cheek into his chest.He looks down at her left hand which is laying on his chest."So when do you want to get married?"

She looks at him in surprise"I don't know as soon as possible I guess,"she says.She looks deep into his eyes and she leans up and kisses him.

The next morning you see Sydney sitting on the computer she's typing away when Vaughn comes up behind her."Why did you leave me in bed alone?"he asks.

She looks up at him and smiles"I have work to do,"she says.

He shakes his head"no you don't come on Syd come back to bed,"he says.She looks up at him and smiles.

She wraps her arms around his neck and he picks her up and they walk into the bedroom and he shuts the door.

The End.

Sorry Mandy I know you wanted a fight but I don't have it in me to have them fight not after that sweet chapter.it would make me cry.

560A_LG.jpg

51CPPB_alt.jpg

79_1.JPG

It's okay Lili. I luv it anyways ^_^ Okay i'll be sure to write the next chapter. But it might be until after Next Friday, not the one this week but next week because the next two weeks will be absolutly crazy for me. Way to many school assignments :blink: anyways hope i get to write soon!
--Mandy :angelic:

ok i saw this before but decided not to read bc it would be too much to catch up. but today i decided to start. im on page 32 outtof 121!!! ahhh!! this is gonna take forever! (of course im not reading comments, just the story) but its great!!! can you pm when you update?

wow just saw the end of the last part where it says "the end". does that mean you finished rewriting season 3 before the real season 3 ever finished? haha. well if so, congrats!

don't fret anyone this hasn't ended i just put The End cause there was no point in To be continued... but there will be more give Mandy a break she has school

Great chapter. well worth the wait. They are so cute together and so happy. You guys are terrific writers. I'm looking forward to reading more, but I know how school goes, so take your time. I know it will be wonderful. Thanks for the Pm.

hi guys I'd like to thankyou for the last 9 months and more importantly the last year for making me feel so welcome.and thankyou to Mandy for being such a great writing partner and such a great friend its been a pleasure to write this with you and get to know you.and Sarah hun your friendship means alot to me more than you know.so i'm here to make a sad announcement give or take by June pending how long it takes to finish my stories I'll be leaving AA not for good but for a while nothings wrong I just need to sort my life out.I'll miss you guys alot

Back