Vaughns Little Angel

That was great. :D
I am so glad that Sydney came home. :P Now they are a family again.
Thank you for the pm.
Can't wait for the epilogue :D
:surf:

We still have the epilogue to wait for - but that was a great ending, having Sydney finally come home and be reunited with her daughter at last.

first off i#d like to appoligise for taking so long to read the last two chaps- insanely busy in RL at the moment, but i'm so glad i've read it now.

Really Ash it's so sweet and Linsey is so sweet and YAY!! for the ending i just can't wait to see how it all turns out in the epilogue!

thanks for all the PMs and the wonderful story.

Louise :seehearspeak:

hey so i just read all 96 pages and i was wondering if you would PM me when u add the epilogue....or u write another story cuz it was lke REALLY good....

*sighs*

No sequel guys... not anytime in the near future at least... Im trying to finish two fics...

Then I started two more, both of which are not posted... and then theyre are two cowrites I have, Never Gone, with Carolyn. And one with Katy, again - unposted... I dont want to get too overloaded... esp since school just started...

-Ash

Alright... the last installment :cry:
The epilogue *gets all teary again*
This was my baaaaby for so long *wipes eyes*
So, without anymore stalling - here it is...

Epilogue –

“Mom!” Lyndsey screamed from upstairs. “Maddy took my hair thing!”
“Madison, give your sister her clips back!” Sydney replied, not wanting to get up.
“Mom! She won’t give them back!” her oldest daughter yelled from the top of the stairs.
“Listen, my feet hurt, and if I have to come up there and solve this for the two of you neither of you will be happy!” Sydney said, turning back to the book in her hands. Not one peep came from the two girls until they bounced into the living room.
“When’s Daddy coming home?” the five year old asked, squeezing in between her mother and the couch.
“The same time he always does.” Sydney smiled patting Madison on the head. “So, why don’t you go find something to do?”
“Fine.” Madison let out a heavy sigh, staring at the clock. “When does school start?”
“Not for another month.” She smiled slightly, easing her daughter off of the couch. “And I can’t wait. You guys are a such handful.”
“We aren’t that bad.” Lyndsey replied, plopping herself into one of the chairs. “I mean, at least we aren’t like the twins next door. I swear they never shut up.”
“It’s karma.” Sydney explained to the girls plainly. “What goes around comes around.”
“So, you must have been perfect when you were little.” Lyndsey rolled her eyes.
“As a matter of fact, I was.” Sydney smirked, placing the book on her stomach.
“That’s not what Grandpa says.” Lyndsey laughed.
“Oh, you two go amuse yourselves until super, would you please?” Sydney rolled her eyes at the children. “And don’t you dare wake Abbie up, she just went down a half an hour ago. She’s well over due for a nap.”
“Alright.” Lyndsey nodded, and dragged her little sister upstairs. “But I am not playing Barbie’s, again.”
The girls hadn’t been upstairs more than fifteen minutes when there was what sounded like a very large object hitting the floor, then an ‘uh-oh’ escaping her innocent daughters lips.
Almost immediately after, followed by Lyndsey screaming, “Look what you’ve done! Mom is going to be so ticked!”
Sydney held her breath, praying that the next thing she heard weren’t going to be sobs, but sure enough like clock work, Abbie could be heard all through the house.
“Nice going, stupid!” Maddy screamed at her older sister. “You woke the baby up!”
“That was your fault! You’re the one that dropped Moms flower pot!” Lyndsey replied angrily.
“Alright, both of you in your rooms… now!” Sydney yelled as she walked slowly up the stairs.
She entered the nursery and picked up Abbie out of her crib, as the big tears running down her cheeks came to a halt. “Did your sister’s wake you up?” she asked her little girl, who was about a year and a half.
Abbie buried her face into her mother’s chest, as they made their way towards the stairs.
“Mum?” Madison peaked her head out from behind the door, and met her mother’s still somewhat upset eyes.
“Maddy, I want you to explain to your father how this got broken when he gets home. I don’t want to hear it.” Sydney shook her head.
“I’m sorry it broke Mommy.” Madison said quietly.
“I know Sweetheart, I just don’t want to deal with it right now.” Sydney assured the child before making her way down stairs.
“I’m home!” Michael grinned, coming over to greet his wife and daughter as they made their way down the stairs. “Did someone just wake up?” he asked, kissing the top of Abbie’s head.
“Dada!” she shrieked, holding out her arms.
“Unpleasantly.” Sydney told him plainly. “The girls are in their rooms.”
“Uh-oh, tough day?” He asked concerned, setting the toddler on the floor at his feet.
“Exhausting.” Sydney let out a deep breath as he wrapped his arms around her. “I wish you were here, the girls were insatiable.”
“I’m sorry Baby.” He kissed her neck lightly, rubbing his hand on her eight month pregnant stomach. “Tell you what; let me deal with the kids tonight. You can sleep.”
“Do you know what you just got yourself into?” she asked, turning in his arms.
“You better except before I decline the offer.” He laughed, kissing her lightly.
“What do you want for dinner?” Sydney asked, walking away from him and waddling into the kitchen.
“Whatever’s easy for you to make.” He smiled, picking Abbie up and following his wife.
“Why thank you Mr. Vaughn.” Sydney rolled her eyes getting out a box of spaghetti. “Just for that, you can make the meatballs.”
“Why can’t I make the sauce?” he questioned, placing Abbie in her highchair and giving her toys to keep herself amused with.
“Because, you can not cook spaghetti sauce, which we all know. The kids won’t go near it if you tell them it was yours.” She stuck her tongue out. “Which is why I almost always cook.”
“Getting an ego are we?” he teased, helping her get dinner prepared.
“Maybe.” She shrugged with a smile.
“Daddy!” Madison shouted, hugging her father around the waist.
“Not so loud Babe, Mommy’s got a head ache.” Sydney warned, turning her attention to the stove.
“Hey Princess.” He smiled down at the little girl. “How was your day?”
“Boring.” Madison faked a yawn, and walked towards the fridge. “Can I have a snack?”
“Nope, you’re going to wait for dinner. Why don’t you set the table.” Vaughn suggested with a grin.
Sydney bumped into the countertop, and he heard her curse.
“You alright?” Michael asked, walking towards her.
“I’m fat.” She complained. “I can barely move.”
“You are not fat.” He rolled his eyes. “You’re gorgeous.”
“And fat.” Lyndsey added, sticking out her tongue.
“Don’t listen to her. She’s just upset that you won’t let her have that new bed set she wants.” Michael shot a glare at Lyndsey, and then hugged his wife.
“She’s right though, I’m huge, like, bigger than a whale.” Sydney sighed heavily. “And I blame you.”
“Takes two to tango, Sweetheart.” He smiled, kissing her cheek.
“Why do I love you?” she asked him sarcastically, walking out of his embrace.
“Because I’m good in bed.” Michael laughed.
“Knew it had to be a good reason.” Sydney giggled.
“Eww.” Lyndsey shook her head. “Refrain from talking like that in front of the innocent children if you will?” she rolled her eyes, walking back into the kitchen.
“She’s right, we should be careful around impressionable ears.” He smiled at Sydney, taking glasses out of the cupboard.
“Yes, we don’t need our son listening to this. Especially if it’s true that they remember half the stuff they hear from inside the womb.” Sydney smiled back, as they walked into the dining room.
“I still can’t believe it.” Michael let a grin light up his face as he picked Abbie up and brought her in to where the rest of the family was.
“Believe what?” Sydney asked him, as she poured drinks for the girls.
“I have these three beautiful angels, yet still you’re finally letting me have a little boy.” He wrapped his arms around Sydney’s waist, placing his chin in the crook of her neck. “You are so amazing.” He whispered, kissing her softly.
“I love you.” She smiled, bringing her hand up to touch his cheek.
“I love you too.” He replied, as both their hands felt the slight nudge from Sydney’s stomach.
She smiled, he smiled, and they both knew it. This is what they had been waiting for all those years. The life they could call their own.

{Fin}

The last update to the PM list -

Rainclouds
krzykty57789
mrs.marshal030791
bristowbabe47
sexcivaughn14
alias:kate_jones
AlexBristow03
Sydney Bristow 2300844
crazyaliasfan47
~VartansGirl~
ashqua
vampirgirl
stealthy
AliasChica316
Dani 22 01 1979
skywalker_47
aliasdancer007
Alias Fan Gillian
jughelynj
iluvalias0203
texasalias2004
aliaschick06
secret_agent_angel
carment
cute_as_candy
SkyGirl5
SweetiePie
Nancy O
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
vartan-lova
bellasbaby
frangipani
Spy_Love
mbellsdiva
santosaidan
aliaschick06
alias_obsessedfan
littlemissliketofight
retropanda
weiss's girl
catfishally
vaughnshoney
agentmoose
msu_ruby
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
Truth Takes Time 2.18
i'm an aliasaholic
broe4ever929
ASIOagent
irishprincess
Sydney A Vaughn
luckylass
maddy28
ubielecki
Syd89
twinkley_angel
burgandypegasus
Syd+Vaugn
blknight
sydneymicheal
SYD96
KAC
aliasfan212
Dark Avenger

Thanks to my lovely beta *claps*
And thank you so much for all of you who stuck with this story...
It means alot to me :smiley:
I really hope you enjoyed it
Ill send the PMs in a minute or two...
xxx-Ash

Back