You were meant for me

I think Syd and Vaughn got the ultimate Christmas present- peace and normalcy.

Thanks for the PM, that was a wonderfor story.

Chris

oh god michy why did you have to end it?

:cry: this is one of the best fics I have ever read in my life. you really deserve every nice comment given to you and much much much more

that was such a perfect ending to such a perfect fic

oh god i'm gonna start breaking down in the middle of class

michy you're amazing. and you know it! the last eight months while i've read this fic have been amazing because this fic is amazing! and hey you learnt how to put links in pm's :P

if you ever write any more fics, please add me to the pm list!

:hug:

luv juju :harp:

Such a terrific ending to a great story. I liked that Jack got married. And the twins are just so cute. Seems as if Emily has gotten the Bristow stubborn genes!
Thanks for the PM and the great story.

WOW:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:!!! GREAT ending you deserva an oscar :eek:scar: for your briliant writing , i loved wub: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: this story it´s briliant , amazing : ,

thanks 4 all the pm´s and if you write another story could you please pm me about it :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

Nanda

OMg, I'm crying. Dat was awesome. I can't believe it's over. BooHoo. :( :thinking:
It's good that it all worked out for them .
I'm, so happy for them. Great chapter. I need a tissue!!!!

wow...that was truly fantastic! Emily didn't like her ribbon! lol :D And the very end...ahh that was the cutest thing i've ever seen....no, read! lol Thanks for writing a super story! ~Sarah

wow...that was truly fantastic! Emily didn't like her ribbon! lol biggrin.gif And the very end...ahh that was the cutest thing i've ever seen....no, read! lol Thanks for writing a super story! ~Sarah

thanks. Just thought I'd peek and see if anyone responded lately. I haven't checked this site in ages. Thanks everyone for all the great reviews. I really miss this story. Who knows, maybe a sequel?

Back