You were meant for me

OMG THAT WAS PURELY AMAZING I LOVED THIS FIC IT WAS ONE OF MY FIRST FICS I READ ON ALLALIAS.COM AND I LOVED IT I'M SO SAD IT'S ENDED IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!!

my stomach twisted into a sick little knot when i got your pm that said it was the last chapter :(

it was such a beautiful ending! :cry: now i need some kleenex :cry:

thank you so much Michy for writing this wonderful story for us, keeping us eager to read more and always shocking us at the right parts :D it is a wonderful story and i wanna say 1000 thank yous!! :hug:

ps. are you planning to write any more fics? if so, put me first on your pm list ;)

Sniffs, not sure if I am crying because It was the perfect ending or because It ended :( Man I LOVED that story, I think I might go back and re-read the whole thing, It may take me a few days but well worth it!

PM me with your next story! I can't wait.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Awesome ending to awesome story</span> :clap: :D :clap:
Please consider writing a sequel!!

That was beautiful...A perfect ending to their story...all the trials and tribulations make it worthwhile. Thanks for all the pms and sharing this story with us. You are a wonderful writer. :D

That was an incredible ending to a fantastic story. I loved every bit of it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful fic with us. Please keep me on your PM list for any future writings. Thanks!

OMG this was the best ever, :eek:scar:
you are an amazing writer, 👍
the ending sooo sweet :2love:

pls pm me if you write anything else :D

that was so fantastic, I can't believe its over!! i truly enjoyed the entire thing, first word to the last. If you write anything else please PM me

It was so good! So cute how Jack and Claudette got married! I love Emily's stubbornness! Very cute, especially at such a young age...Can't wait till shes a teenager!

Great ending! If you do do a sequel, please PM me! Thanks!

Megan

Oh No!
The end!
Why does it have to end?
Will there be a sequel?
With the kids growing up?
I hope so!
The ending was perfect though
I loved it!
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing a wonderful story with us!

Back