2.07 Something to Talk About

who? Addison? :blink: I didn't notice because I was sorta studying while watching! :eek: Is her name really on the credit? :woot:
--mandy :angelic:

^ yeah it is.

actually, i'm kind of excited about it. i mean, i like what they are doing with the derek/addison relationship. and i like how meredith i handling it. and i always did like addison, even if she is satan and an adulterous b****.

yay! for alex! kick ass!

m-c

I thought it always was on the credits *shrug* I guess that ends the thought that she was only on a 6-7 episode arc...

^ guess so.

like i said, i was v. upset at the beginning, but by the end, i think i like it.
okay, so i haven't had time to do a real review until now. i really liked this episode.
i liked burke telling the chief about the relationship even though cristina didn't want him to. i think it was the right thing to do, and like the chief said, it showed that he valued the relationship. i'm really excited about the first date next week.
sometimes the parallels in the show between the patients and the doctors just gets to be too much for me, but i did really enjoy meredith yelling at everyone because they were treating the guy like some animal at a zoo. i thought that was cool. i just wasn't so big on the "you can't cheat your first kiss" thing with alex. it was just too much.
that being said, i loved the izzie/alex kiss! humina humina humina! :lol: and i loved george trying to give izzie a high five at the very end. :D
i've really grown to like bailey. her little "walk away from my intern" thing was really good. she's very protective and really wants them to succeed.
i love george. with his "you're happy with cristina" and then realising it "i'm an idiot." he's such a sweetheart. hehe.
overall, really good, even if it didn't make me cry like all the other ones have. :D

m-c

Wow.

I think that the reason that Season 2, in my opinion, is SO MUCH BETTER than Season 1 is that a show is only REALLY good when there's conflict, when there are moments that just make you wanna scream at the TV and punch a pillow, when one second you're crying and the next minute you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Season 1 really approached the fun, intriguing relationships and lives of interns, but never really got into that GRIT, that drama that the second season is giving us.

I really have been sympathetic for Addison since she came and I don't know why. I mean I think she's been nice, c***y, but an overall better person than I would have imagined her. But I really don't like how the writers aren't even showing the side of Addison. I mean she just had her husband make one of the hardest decisions of his life and choose HER and she doesn't even show anything for that. I mean she just comes off as someone who doesn't care that he chose her. I wish the writers would have explored her more.

But I loved the scene at the end with Derek and Addison in counseling. The awkwardness that they WANT to get back together but are almost....afraid too. The kind that you get with someone that you just starting dating. That "first date" kind of feel in the air.

Obviously you HAVE to mention the Alex/Izzy kiss. Even through that INCREDIBLE kiss, I think that what MADE that scene was the dialogue. "Good night". "Seriously". I heard those and freaked out! What a way to end the episode!

Alex has really grown this season and where I've liked him as a "love to hate him" kinda guy, I like him a lot more as the character he has been. He's studying, he's actually CARING more, and I hope at least *some* of that continues.

George is gonna make it. He's Burke's man! That scene when they both burst out laughing after the husband left was priceless! They make a really great team.

Bailey just continues to amaze me standing up for Meredith after all that they've been through. Whether Bailey is nice or a royal b****, she does the right thing everytime.

Cristina and Burke are gonna have some problems. I know it. The previews show it. They both look great together, but they both are cold people. I don't think that they can survive an outside relationship unless they both lighten up. A LOT. But I'm rootin' for them!

Meredith. I love ya and all. But you need to get over it quick. You need to find someone else so that Derek won't see that you still want him. You can make both of your lives easier.

Overall, great episode.

*hyperventilates*

I. f***ING. LOVE. ALEX. :thud:

EDIT: Let's be more analytical.

Ok. That quote...:thud: He is just amazing. I knew it. He's awesome.

Meredith. *sigh* I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Derek and Addison. I'm sorry. But I don't hate them together. And I was sorta sad when she put out her hand and then took it away cause he didn't respond. But then when he stuck out his hand back, but it was too late. Come on! That was angsty cute :P

George. Oh George. I love how he kept getting Burke angry.

Burke. ohmygoodness. did he get teary when Cristina kept insisting that she doesn't want to tell anyone. Oh the love :love:

The pregnant guy. I felt bad for him....people were making him such a spectacle. :hmm: Go Meredith for standing up for him :Punkrock:

i luv grey's anatomy

i'm ok with the whole derek/addison thing cuz it'll just make the show more intense and you never know what'll happen

loved the kiss at the end though! CLASSIC

My AIM profiel says "Dr. Karev makes you wanna stay a virgin" ^_^ And it sounds really random if someone doens't watch GA :mellow:

*hyperventilates*

I. f***ING. LOVE. ALEX. :thud:

*squee* I just watched this episode on my new Season 2 DVDs, and that was exactly my reaction. He was so cute in the whole episode, especially when he was talking with his patient about her first kiss, and then.... THE KISS. With Izzy. Was beyond fabulous. I had to pause and rewind like 5 bajillion times. Gah gah gah amazing. And then she's just like "seriously." Which is perfect. And the music in the scene is perfect. I haven't felt this way about an on screen kiss since that S/V moment in Alias after the SD-6 take down. Eeeeeeek I love Alex so much. So very much.

Back