Season 4 4.04 Title

hmmm thats very... strange
AH! why do we ahve to wait till january!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o_O:

but the only eppy i can think of is when syd gets trapped under the ice while looking for that music box thingie... i dont know what ep that was tho

that one was cipher. i was thinking something like "ice that dude!". kicking the bucket, buying the farm, whacked, and ice are just a few terms for killing.

All i can think of is the episode where Sydney was in Siberia :lol: Interesting title...

Att his rate, we'll know the titles of the whole season before the season even starts! ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
All i can think of is the episode where Sydney was in Siberia :lol: Interesting title...

Att his rate, we'll know the titles of the whole season before the season even starts! ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="983688"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
haha me too, I can only think of that eppy too!

Ice......and so the list of interesting names continues. I honestly have no clue what "Ice" could mean. And, yeah, Cipher did have a lot to do with Ice. So, yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait.

A little off topic, but has anyone been tracking the pushthrough letters up to this point? and do they spell anything yet?

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
A little off topic, but has anyone been tracking the pushthrough letters up to this point? and do they spell anything yet?

Xin Li
[post="984365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe that why the titles are soooo wierd cos they are trying to make something realy helpful/interesting from the pushthrough letters...

What where the ones from S1 and S2 again?

Alias titles are so deep somtimes that you can't really understand them untill 3 or 4 shows later. The "Truth takes time" title in S2 is still being unfolded. So perhaps it will be one of those really good ones.

Ice is well, Ice, it isn't very alias in the slitest. But when I thought about it the first thing that came into my mind was "Cipher". Though I doubt that there will be any flashbacks to that episode.

Dude! you know how vaughn and sydney are together? well something happens like a fight (verbal ;) ) or what if someone else comes into view!?!!? eeks! that would be horrible!! cuz you know that how they're together now, doesn't mean that they're always be together.... that would be to easy ... there has to be a road block or else it wouldn't be interesting.

:lol:

..the only thing that comes to my head is that scene from Jen's movie when that awful guy strips for her"...ice! ice! baby!... :lol:..i wonder if they are going to make Michael do it..."ice! ice! baby!!" :woot: ..hey it could be a mission.. -_- :lol: and he was a hockey player too! :lol: ...just don't pay attention to me.. :D

Cecília said:

..the only thing that comes to my head is that scene from Jen's movie when that awful guy strips for her"...ice! ice! baby!... :lol:..i wonder if they are going to make Michael do it..."ice! ice! baby!!" :woot:  ..hey it could be a mission.. -_-  :lol: and he was a hockey player too! :lol: ...just don't pay attention to me.. :D
[post="993954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree, I hated that scene. And the look of utter mortification on Jen's face wasn't exactly acting, as she admitted in numerous interviews.

Back