Season 5 5.12 Title

M

mystery_chick

Title: "There's Only One Sydney Bristow"
Written by: Drew Goddard

Title is tentative and maybe be subjected to change... etc.

Thanks to source DeputyDirector

--Mandy :angelic:

how very very odd/strange
:Ponder:

oh damnit... why do i just have this gut feeling there is gonna be a damn clone :angry:

I'm guessing an old friend is going to say that about Sydney.

😌 I could not think of a better episode title for the 100th episode!!!!!

"There's Only One Sydney Bristow"~~~Ain't it the truth!?

*gasp* what if Vaughn comes back and says that :jump: yay!

YAY! :woot: The 100th Episode!

"There's Only One Sydney Bristow"

Hmmm... It's interesting, and true. :smiley:

It might be when Sydney is back in action again, but I don't know. It might be too soon for her to be in the field again. We'll just have to wait and see.

I hope it doesn't have to do with a Sydney clone, but I don't think it does. That would be bad.

It should be an AMAZING episode, though! I can't wait!

of course there is only one sydney bristow ... ;)

Lauren got shot, Freplica got stabbed ... Nadia is in a coma and Rachel is still in the beginning stage ...

OK ... I don't know what the title really means ... but should be awesome ... (y) (y)

I'm guessing an old friend is going to say that about Sydney.

😌 I could not think of a better episode title for the 100th episode!!!!!

"There's Only One Sydney Bristow"~~~Ain't it the truth!?

*gasp* what if Vaughn comes back and says that :jump: yay!

I think Will might be the one who says it (if he appears in the landmark 100th ep, as I've been hearing).

I like the title as long as it doesn't refer to a clone of Sydney. Please, we've already had too many doubles, what with Project Helix and Sloane Clone. It's bad enough cloning such awesome characters to begin with, but to clone the main character? 🇳🇴 That would really be the death of Alias.

What if they clone her to get to Vaughn? Like they use her clone to get Vaughn out of hiding and get info? I know, i am just anxious for him to be back!! [Edited. Good Lord.]

Wow, that was a spectacle of maturity. Namecalling? Are we 12? Review the rules before posting again. Thanks muchly.

The title doesn't seem to me to be imply a clone of Syd....but maybe into regards of having to deal with No Syd in the Agency for a month. Rachel surely ain't Syd Bristow. There's only one Syd Bristow. One who more than likely come back to work all kick ass and stuff. :blush: :Ph34r:

That was what I was thinking too!

Maybe there is a mission that only Sydney can go on! Because she is the best, and there is only one of her!

Hmmm...it sounds cool, but it sounds weird too, lol. It's weird to actually see Sydney's name in a title, but awesome too. If it has anything to do with a clone of Sydney I might have to go and cry in a corner because that would be really stupid and terrible. Can't wait till Alias is back!

~Andrea :angelic:

EDIT- The only episodes that I think he has written are Welcome to Liberty Village and Tuesday. Is the the 100th epiosode? I thought episode 11 was, lol.

YAY! :woot: The 100th Episode!

"There's Only One Sydney Bristow"

Hmmm... It's interesting, and true. :smiley:

It might be when Sydney is back in action again, but I don't know. It might be too soon for her to be in the field again. We'll just have to wait and see.

I hope it doesn't have to do with a Sydney clone, but I don't think it does. That would be bad.

It should be an AMAZING episode, though! I can't wait!
I agree, I think it means that Sydney will probably have the baby in one of the two episodes before this and that in this ep she will be fit and ready for action again. I can't wait! :D I LOVE the title!

Anyone have a list of the other episodes Drew Goddard has written?

From IMDB:

"Alias" (staff writer) (2005-2006)
- Mockingbird (2005) TV Episode (writer)
- Tuesday (2005) TV Episode (writer)
- Welcome to Liberty Village (2005) TV Episode (writer)

Back