M

mystery_chick

Episode 5.15: No Hard Feelings
Airdate: May 17, 2006 (tentative)

Title is tentaitive, may change, etc.

Source: Spoilerfix.com

Thanks to Agent for the heads up. :smiley:

--Mandy :angelic:

Hmm... my guess is no hard feelings between Irina and Sydney, after Sydney figures out who tortured her. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah! Something Sydney - Irina - Jack related would be my guess!
that would be AWESOME

my guess is either irina/sydney for something about vaughn's death maybe? i dunno that's a pure guess

or something with sloane/ ??? someone

I read something on ALIASmedia.com that said the title of this episode is "The Coming", but they posted a new topic that matches the title on here now.

Anyway, I am OK with this title. I agree with previous comments that this will probably revolve around the relationships between Syd, Irina and Jack in some way. Just a simple, satisfactory title, so I don't have any bad things to say about it. ;)

This has nothing to do with ur post but did I miss an episode on may 22 cause im confused..i thought it started again on april 19th? thanks sorry for being blond..

What about if there will be no hard feelings between Sloane and Sydney. It's possible. Because on ALIAS trailer it has been said, that what you will see it will blow you away :D.

What about if there will be no hard feelings between Sloane and Sydney. It's possible. Because on ALIAS trailer it has been said, that what you will see it will blow you away :D.

:lol: That certainly would blow me away. But Sloane's responsible for the deaths of so many of Syd's friends and family. There's no way she could ever forgive him, no matter how much he tries to prove he's changed.

They have pics for the episode and the description up at Abcmedianet.com.

Here is the description:
ALIAS - "No Hard Feelings" - Sydney must stay undercover and partner with Sark to track down Rambaldi's final clue before Prophet Five finds it. Meanwhile, Vaughn sees daughter Isabelle for the first time, and Rachel discovers Tom's secret, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, MAY 17 (8:00- 9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

I'm excited about Vaughn getting to see Isabelle.

Back