A character has to go?

If you had to choose one character to be killed off, who would you choose?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Marshall

• Dixon

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nadia

• Sloane

• Sark

• Weiss

• Vaughn

• I would rather the show end than loose any of them!!

• Total voters
Sometimes a show can get too full, too many characters to get enough screen time for each of them, and someone has to go-fortunatly this is not the case with Alias!!

It happened in Smallville with Pete, Kes in Star Trek Voyager....

If that dark day came and you had to give someone the chop, who would you choose to kill off?
Or would you rather the show stopped with them all living happily ever after!

Syd's not there for any reason other than she's a main character in season 4-sorry!!

Please, without Jennifer Garner/Sydney, there would be no show!!!!

I'd say Dixon. he was pretty pointless character in Season 3. Only few good episodes with him. I considered Weiss but he must be in Alias. I mean he's Vaughn's friend and he's hilarious at times and she gave Sydney "The Alice in Wonderland" fourth edition so he's a good firend type of character. :D

Weiss can go, if the decision must be made. But I rather liked the relationship Syd had with Dixon in season 1. I would like to see that relationship resurrected in season 4.

I said Nadia. I was thinking about Dixon but I have been watching the 1st season and i love Dixon in it! By the way who voted for Vaughn? :angry:

Fionabeam said:
I said Nadia. I was thinking about Dixon but I have been watching the 1st season and i love Dixon in it! By the way who voted for Vaughn? :angry:
[post="1044787"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Whoever voted for Vaughn has some sreious issues :D (no offence)
Alias wouldn't be the same if vaughn died!

Yeah, I think Nadia should go because the show was just fine without her. Maybe I'll feel different after getting to know her in S4, but right now I could care less if she left.

I said Dixon. I mean I know that Syd and him were friends and partners but I would rather lose him than anyone else cause Nadia is her sister, Jack is her father, Vaughn is her lover, Weiss is one of her only friends, Marshall is Marshall and there would be no cool gadgets, And Sloane and Sark are villains so you can't get rid of them.

But Dixon was kind of a jerk this year and I don't reall like him that much. I know it would hurt Syd to see him die but not as much as the others dying (except Sloane adn Sark).

MeganGarnerBristow said:
I said Dixon. I mean I know that Syd and him were friends and partners but I would rather lose him than anyone else cause Nadia is her sister, Jack is her father, Vaughn is her lover, Weiss is one of her only friends, Marshall is Marshall and there would be no cool gadgets, And Sloane and Sark are villains so you can't get rid of them.

But Dixon was kind of a jerk this year and I don't reall like him that much. I know it would hurt Syd to see him die but not as much as the others dying (except Sloane adn Sark).
[post="1045990"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you wanna talk about being a jerk, try Vaughn. And dixon is a friend too, just that his position as head of he CIA prevents him from being the kind of friend he should have been.

I still think Weiss's demise will have the least impact on the show, especially considering he will be having a reduced role on the show anyway, considering he's got this new show next year or something. Or is he gonna do both? I don't know for sure.

Xin Li

I put Nadia, just because we don't really know a lot about her yet. But I almost put Dixon, because he's not as important now that he's not Syd's partner...I liked him better in Season 1 and 2.

Yeah, I think Nadia should go because the show was just fine without her.
Good point. I don't warm easily to new principal characters - especially when they are introduced in such a contrived way. ;)

But I think Mia's great!

I hate to say this, but if I was forced to choose, it would be Weiss...I would really miss him though, he really is funny...but, out of all the choices I think Weiss and Marshall have the smallest connections to Syd, and for me, Marshall is irreplaceable...

of course I love Sark and though his connection to Syd is not the strongest, I still think he has a prominent role in the whole Rambaldi mess, via his father...

I agree with you TippinLover. Weiss was so underused this season (wasn't he supposed to be a regular?) and it would seem most logical because I don't want anyone else to be hurt!

Yea! Weiss is okay but I think we could survive without him, is he a regular in season 4??

I hope he gets a better story before going to 'The Catch'.

Back