Season 2 A Dark Turn PREaction

Azhria Lilu

Captain
What do you think will happen in episode 17, "A Dark Turn"?

No spoilers please, those should go in the spoiler forum.

I don't honestly think Vaughn is going to be evil. It's just to easy. I think someone is setting him up.

This is all speculation, not spoilers.

~Me :angel2:

Yeah same here. I mean come on, this is Vaughn we are talking about! He cant fake being that sweet :love: And if Michael Vartan was bad I think ABC would lose a bunch of their viewers ^_^

I think that Vaughn might figure something out about Francie, and that's what he has to tell Sydney. And judging by the promo, Irina finally gets to go on a mission! :smiley: I can't wait for that.

I hope you're right. It's about time we see her in action and since she supposed to be bait, does she get to meet Sloane face to face?
After what he's put Sydney thru...Irina might kick butt. And then again, might not.

In the promo, they showed A man turning around in a car and pointing a gun. We're all assuming it's Vaughn pointing a gun at Irina, right?

Well, what if it's not?

~Me :angel2:

I don't think Vaughn is evil, but he might have secrets and Franice might set him up to take the blame for all the crazy evil $#!* that she's doing. I think Vaughn and Sydney will learn to trust each other, she'll learn to trust he's not evil, and he'll learn to trust she believes he's not evil. It's all good.

It's not Vaughn in the car pointing the gun because the guy doing it is right handed. MV is left handed. If it was him, he'd be pointing the gun with his left, and not right.

It looks like Sydney will have something to talk out with her mother in the next episode ("The Truth Takes Time")--I wonder if Irina's going to get Jack into trouble on her day out?
;)

I wonder if Vaughn contacts the KGB without going through channels trying to find out more about Irina and finds himself in hot water. He's got to be wary of Irina, but he's not about to go to Sydney empty-handed. That would explain things . . .
;)

I'm almost thinking that he'd have to be doing some talking with the KGB. That could be how everyone is suddenly getting suspicious of him. I'm betting that it'll have something to do with Irina's mission too.

i agree w/ lenkid in 2 places
1. mayb he does find out that francie is evil
2. he is left handed so i t cant be him!
i also think mayb not in this episode but in a dif one fakefrancie and sark will get together as a couple. the way they talk to each other it seems like a mayb.

You know, just thinking about it, what if it's Yaeger, (Richard Lewis' character) that's evil? I mean, he's the one who suddenly shows up and tells Sydney that Vaughn is evil. Who's to say this guy isn't? We don't know him from nobody.

Back