a Few Photos :o)

xAMANDA

Cadet
Taken from my phone I have a Sidekick LX. T-mobile.

The Christmas pictures were photoshopped and taken last year for christmas on a ****ty digital :eek:)

These are in Florida Taken on my Phone.

florida-1.jpg

florida4-1.jpg

florida5-1.jpg

l_695cfe5771f86d6144cb0a2cc0e79c27-.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
This is a couple of days ago on my phone
6-1-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

xmas.png

xmas2.png

xmas3.png

Nice work. I especially like the composure in the snow covered shot and beach sunset. (y)

Do you have a camera as well, or just your phone?

This is a shot I captured in March on my phone (Apple iPhone, 1st gen) This is the mojave desert approximately 3 miles west of Randsberg.

desert.jpg

I don't have, or know how to use photo editing software, so any shots I post are as they were taken (resize only)

hey thanks :eek:) I do have a camera but im about to purchase a new one a more of a professional one with the lenses and all gonna run me about $700 lol ..but I like taking photos so it should be worth it

A DSLR is a great investment for anybody who is enthusiastic about photography. Canon and Nikon are the front runners in the class, and as such are the easiest ot find lenses, flashes and other accessories for. Sony and a few of the others are also good choices, but remember that more often than not picture quality will come from the lens (whick Nikon and Canon own the market for). (y)

Back