A Fine Line

They sat in a comfortable silence for a few more minutes before Sydney turned to Michael with a slightly shy smile and said, “Hey Michael?” When he looked at her, she continued, “Thanks.”

“Of course,” he smiled back at her. Then he stood up off the stairs and looked down at his dance shoes, which were filthy, with a slight cringe. “Well I guess I should go…I mean, if that’s okay…?”

“Go on,” she encouraged. He gave her a slight nod before going back inside the building, leaving her alone on the fire escape with her thoughts.

:love: those two love birds crack me up :lol:

I can't wait for them to realise what they feel for each other... it's going to be so sweet :blush:

“He went to London on business and she was performing there. She spoke about two sentences worth of English when they met, but she ended up following him back to Massapequa,” Sydney explained with a slight laugh.

OMG OMG OMG Massapequa!! that's 10 minutes from my town!!!!! Good old Long Island!!

how funny!!

so that means, syd's mom followed her dad back to JFK airport in queens and then to massapequa haha... ok, sorry. i just got excited b/c it's like, my turf.

One small step for man...one giant leap for mankind! They're finally talking to each other and they even found a common bond.

Chris

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the war is over...
They are going to at least be civil if not friendly towards each other
after this talk...

Good update. Glad that now they can almost part between their differences and start having a positive relationship between each other. Can't wait to see wehat will happen next.

-erin :smiley:

Back