Crossing Lines

I think it's funny that Jess is marrying a snob. If he didn't come around and start acting nice before he asked Jess to marry him, he soon would have. Jess would beat it into him.

I also loved that Jack accepted Michael, and he probably turned out to be a fantastic father-in-law.

Chris

snuffleberry? wtf?

Janet, if you ever stop writing fics i think we would all keel over and die... or better yet, have to have brain surgery to remove the memory of all our reading so we wouldnt be able to identify the tremendous hole in our lives. Yup, luckily, thats never going to happen.
:rotflmao: love it

Thank goodness Jack was reasonable. All he needed was to know that Michael was sincere and wasn't a male version of a "gold-digger".

Snuffenberry lol
You know, if you had called him Snuffleupagus, Cookie would have died.
That name would have worked, too. The man was a stuck-up snob.
Snooty = Snuffy
Stuck-up = Uppity
Snobby = Gussied up.

Thanks.

GRRR I JUST HAD TO FALL ASLEEP BEFOER YOU UPDATED DAMN IT
THAT WAS WONDERFUL
SNUFFENBERRY
LMAO UR SO FUNNY

JOSHY IS REALLY CUTE
opos tht wasnt menat to be on capslock
i loved the ending
it was awesome
and jac was nice

oh i love tht jess will fit perfecly into the world of the rich!

Wow! I didn't except Jack to react like that, I was expecting him to kill Vaughn or Sydney, not welcome him in the family with open arms :P
Sydney and Vaughn really look happy, and their son didn't want to stay still for the picture, just like Sydney when she was younger :P

Jack accepted them!? :shock:
that is so great. . .Fantastic cos i was afraid that they would have to totally defy him. :(
perfect end. . :love: :sigh: i absolutely loved this fic Janet. :blush:
thanks so much for sharing with us. :hug:
and when can i look forward to a new one? *hopeful*

P.S/: i totally agree with Siera. . . . Aka AliasSydney502. .

Thank goodness Jack was reasonable. All he needed was to know that Michael was sincere and wasn't a male version of a "gold-digger".

Snuffenberry lol
You know, if you had called him Snuffleupagus, Cookie would have died.
That name would have worked, too. The man was a stuck-up snob.
Snooty = Snuffy
Stuck-up = Uppity
Snobby = Gussied up.

Thanks.
:lol: i enjoy that you analyzed it

Aww cute ending Janet. I was waiting for the big blowup, but with only 1 chapter left I knew it wouldn't be *that* bad. After all this is a S/V fic, they do get a happy ending! :smiley:

Back