A Twin Thing

Don't panic Anja - just worded it wrong - I guess I should have said "latest" chapters. my bad - it's not the end!

And don't be too sure Sydney's going to freak when she finds Vaughn in her bed - would any of you kick him out if he found his way into your bed?!!? LOL

You're right Sarah. There are two people I would not kick out of my bed... Sark and Vaughn...

Maybe she won't freak out...

But she might just be a little embaressed that he was with her just in her undies...

AWW DUDE THAT WAS HILARIOUS! i can understand syd waking up for ice cream. i would too. i love ice cream. i wake up early and sleep no more. i'd love to tho. oh well. DID I MENTION I LOVE THIS STORY? CUZ I DO! lol i weird sometimes. oh can i have un pm pleeesss?? i'll give u a whole tub oh ice cream. one of those gallon thingies. or a convertible. i love fast cars.

Thanks for hanging in there so long and waiting for me. Here's a double update for your troubles!
Sarah

Chapter 22

Vaughn was lying in Sydney’s bed about 30 minutes after he had woken up. He had slept for about two hours in her bed holding her close. It was now almost 1 in the afternoon and he wondered how long Sydney was going to sleep - shortly after that thought she began to stir in his arms. He tilted his head to watch as her eyes fluttered open. She dazedly took in her surroundings, closed her eyes again and groaned.

“Good Afternoon.” Vaughn smiled.

“Wake me up tomorrow.” She mumbled into his chest.

He laughed. “Poor baby.” He said as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. “I bet if an ice cream truck drove by right now you’d be out the door in a heartbeat.” He joked.

“That’s not funny. I hate when she does that. It’s such a tease.”

“It was kind of funny.” He admitted.

“That’s just cruel.” She pouted turning herself over in his arms so that her back was against his chest and he was holding her as they lay on their sides.

Vaughn propped himself up on an elbow and kissed her shoulder. “So, Lazy Bones, are you gonna get out of bed today?” He peered over her shoulder so he could see her face. “Not that I mind where we are right now.” He added.

She smiled, her eyes still closed. “I would have been very offended if you didn’t like where we are right now.”

“Um, Syd…I haven’t stopped thinking about you for weeks, after kissing you once I couldn’t think about anything else and now I’m holding you in my arms while you sleep half naked.” He explained. “Not to mention the fact that you are the coolest, funniest, sweetest, most intelligent girl that I’ve ever met. If I complained I would expect you to punch me.” He laughed.

“It’s nice of you to say all of those things Vaughn, but you do realize that I’m not wearing any pants for you to get into right.” She joked.

“Please, I’m well aware of the fact that you aren’t wearing pants right now.” He groaned as he buried his face into her neck.

“Let’s go to the beach.” She blurted out unexpectedly.

Vaughn’s head shot up. “What?”

“The beach…you know…sand, water, sun.” She rolled over onto her back to look at him.

“Yes, thank you. I know what the beach is.” He joked before lowering his head and leaving a trail of wet kisses on her neck. “It was just random, but sure.”

“Good. That way I don’t have to shower just yet.” She said quietly.

“Ah, now the truth comes out!” He laughed. “I didn’t know you were so lazy!”

“There’s a lot you don’t know.” She said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Mmmm…” He hummed onto her skin. “I intend to find out.”

He removed himself from her bed before he couldn’t control himself anymore while Sydney got ready.

She came out of her bedroom shortly afterwards and had on a short demin skirt, a tank top, and some flip flops.

“You definitely look ready for the beach.” He said.

“Good. Then let’s go.” She said as she grabbed his hand and went to his car.

Vaughn drove them to the beach where they found a nice spot to put Sydney’s stuff. Vaughn was busy spreading the towels that she had brought out when he noticed some people staring in his direction. He wasn’t sure what they were looking at but he curiously turned himself around to find out. He was greeted by the sight of Sydney, having removed her clothes, languidly yawning and stretching her arms above her head. In doing this her toned stomach lengthened and her breasts lifted, creating some cleavage and apparently a nice view for the entire beach population.

The bottom of her bikini was black and cut below her hip bones. The top was a red and white striped halter top with the Paul Frank monkey Julius, resembling a pirate’s skull and crossbones.

“What?” She asked breaking his blatant review of her body.

“Um…” He choked out quietly still staring at her.

“What’s with them?” She suddenly asked while looking at the group of people behind them that Vaughn had noticed staring that her in the first place.

Vaughn chuckled at her obliviousness and took a few steps towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her feet up off the sand a few inches.

He whispered in her ear. “I think they’re looking at the same thing I can’t take my eyes off of.”

She smiled, and buried her face into his shoulder while giggling.

Chapter 23

Forty minutes after arriving at the beach Vaughn was somewhat bewildered at the fact that Sydney had apparently fallen asleep while lying in the sun.

“Syd?” He asked for the tenth time.

She didn’t even flinch. Being the nice guy that he is, Vaughn stood up and made his way down to the water and began formulating a plan.

“Can I borrow that for a second?” He asked a young kid who was playing in the sand near the water’s edge.

“Sure.” The kid said as he handed Vaughn a pail.

Vaughn smirked to himself as he carried the pail full of water up to where Sydney was sleeping on her towel. He stood over her and proceeded to dump the entire bucket of water on her torso.

Sydney shrieked loudly in surprise and shot straight up.

“Good morning, sunshine.” He joked.

She glared at him. “You’re dead.” She said menacingly.

“Bring it on, Bristow.” He taunted as she began to stand up.

She began stalking towards him, although she really wasn’t sure what she would do once she got a hold of him. He turned around quickly and ran towards the water, Sydney following closely behind him.

As he reached the water he jumped a few small waves until he was in the ocean up to his hips. He turned around to find that Sydney had stopped before getting into the water and was standing at the edge glaring at him with her hands on her hips.

“I knew you were too chicken to come in.” He smirked.

“Actually, this was my plan.” She smiled.

“Oh really?” He said unbelievably.

“Yeah, now that you’re that far out I’ll have just enough time to go back and get your clothes to throw them in the water.” She said as she backed away towards their discarded clothes.

Vaughn started walking forward. “You wouldn’t?!” He said.

She laughed in a sinister way. “I would.” She then turned around and sprinted to their towels and quickly grabbed his things.

He made it out of the water faster than she would have thought but she took off running with his things to a point further down the beach. He caught up to her when she was just about at the waters edge, clutching his clothes. He grabbed her from behind, both arms around her waist, and spun her in the other direction while they both laughed wildly.

“Not so fast!” He laughed as he caught her.

“Okay, okay!” She laughed. “I won’t throw your clothes in the water!”

“Good.” He said as he loosened his grip and let her back down onto the ground but didn’t let her go completely. He dropped his head and began kissing his way down her neck.

“Is that your way of punishing me?” She smiled.

“Mmmhhhmmmm.” He mumbled into her warm skin.

“I’ll just have to be bad more often.” She whispered suggestively in his direction.

“You won’t get any complaints from me.” He said huskily into her ear and he splayed his hands out on her toned stomach.

“Let’s call Eric.” She said randomly.

Vaughn pulled his head away to look at her incredulously. “You’re seriously thinking about Weiss right now?

“Yes…well, no, not because of what you’re doing but we’re having fun. I like having fun with both of you.” She said, feeling bad that Vaughn thought she wasn’t having a good time with him. “Sorry, forget I said it.” She said quietly.

“No!” Vaughn laughed. “None of the girls I ever go out with like Weiss. I’m glad you like him.” He assured her with a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll call him.”

She smiled. “Ok.”

hooray!!!! update!!

sydney is really random.. i am surprised she was so okay with the fact that she was just fine with waking up half naked next to vaughn only knowing him a few weeks LOL. and she is super lazy. but i am glad he is okay with that.

can't wait for more!!

They're great together. I'm glad Michael finally found a girl who likes Eric 'cause Eric rocks! Who wouldn't like Weiss? -_-
Sydney sure is lazy which is fun!

Thank you for the double update, it was worth the wait! :smiley:

Aww soo cute!!! :love:
-I loved them messing around at the beach and the water fights..too cute!!!! :woot:
Aww poor Weiss I'm glad Syd likes him...I mean how can you not he's soo funny!!!!! :D
-And I could soo sleep in late and then go to the beach and fall asleep!!!! :lol:
Great update!!! LOVED IT!!!

Back