A walk on the Dark Side.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Okay...here's the second part of chapter 15...enjoy!</span>

Back in her room, Sidney checked her messages on her cell. She had one from her father checking that she was all right and asking for her to give him a call tomorrow. She also had one from Sark...."Call Me!", was all he said. She smiled to herself as she dialed his number...he almost sounded concerned. "Hello." Hi, it's me." "Where have you been? Are you okay? What happened? Don't you know how to use a bloody phone?" Sidney was trying hard not to laugh out loud at his obvious concern. That was never something she would expect to hear from Sark concerning her. "Why Julian, is that concern I hear in your voice?" Sark growled over the phone. He hated the fact that he was concerned, more that, when he heard what had happened and he couldn't reach her, he almost considered flying out there. "Don't play with me Sidney. I'm not in the mood." Sidney smirked. She cradled the phone wit her shoulder and peeled off her jacket while she flipped off her shoes. "I'm sorry. Yes, I'm fine. I was in a meeting and my phone was turned off." He leaned back against the headboard of his bead. He had caught the red eye home last night and the jet lag hadn't quite caught up to him yet. "When do you expect you'll be flying back?" "Most likely late tomorrow afternoon." She peeled out of her pants and was now lying on her bed in just her bra and underwear. "I need to see you Sidney." he stated very matter-of-factly. She smiled and was going to tease him but stopped herself. She knew that she needed to see him too. "I wish you were here with me...the things I would do to you." Sark's eyes grew dark, "Tell me." Sidney flipped off the lights and laid back down. She closed her eyes and she could see Sark lying on the bed. "First I would start by nibbling on your earlobe." He would swear that when she said that he could almost feel her doing that. "Then I would kiss your neck and trail my kisses down your chest. Can you feel me?" "Yes." he gruffly replied. "My hand is moving down your chest to your boxers. With the palm of my hand I start rubbing it against you. Can you fell me Sark?" He couldn't find his voice. His eyes were closed and he could feel Sidney on top of him. He hair teasing him as he tongue flickered over his nipple. He flat palm slowly rubbing his already hard c***. He pressed his hips up so he had more contact with her hand. "Yes...Sidney, I want you. "Sidney could fell his hands running over her...gliding, enticing. I'm moving my mouth further down your body. I pull my hand away only to pull off your boxers. You spring free and I start to tease you with my fingers." Sark moaned. He could feel her feathery touch, teasing and tormenting him. "I love your hard c***. I love the feel of it....the taste of it." Sark closed his eyes. He felt her mouth gliding over his hardness. Her tongue flickering over the tip and up and down his shaft. he loved filling her mouth. The warm breath mixing with the cool air whenever she pulled away...it drove him insane. She told him she was kissing the tip while her hand was stroking his shaft faster, and faster, and faster....suddenly Sark called out Sidney's name. "Sidney!" She could hear his heavy breathing. "My turn." he whispered in to the phone. Sidney didn't reply. "can you feel my hand Sidney?" "Mmhmm" "Where is it?" Sidney's bra was off and her eyes were closed. She saw Sark leaning over her, his fingers playing with her nipples. She gasped..."My breast." "Yes, now I'm putting my mouth there. Can you feel me...my tongue licking and flickering?" Yes she whispered, she could feel his hot mouth pulling and teasing. "My hand is gliding over your stomach and moving lower, can you feel it?" Yes she said, she felt his hands peel away the thong and part her lips. Rubbing and teasing the soft pink insides. "Moan Sidney, moan for me and no one else." She cried out his name when she felt his fingers enter her, "Julian." They drove in and out over and over again. "Julian....Julian...mmhhmmm" She felt the heat growing, spreading until is finally consumed her. Rocketing her over the edge. After a few moments of silence Sark spoke. "You are amazing Sidney...but that wasn't nearly enough of you." Sidney felt numb. "I know. I'll call you as soon as I'm off the plane.....Sark..." "I know." She closed her phone and pulled the comforter over her. She knew tonight her dreams would be filled with only him. Wither she wanted them to be or not.

Love the updates.I like how Maggie was the Kings daughter too.
The phone call..WOW..Hot.Loved it.
Thanks for the PMs,can't wait for them to see eachother.

~Rach~

Oooh! great job. I so wasn't expecting the Maggie twist!

And the phone call - that was just plain hot. :blush:

I don't know if I asked before, but may I please be added to your PM list?? :flowers:

I'm so loving this story.

Wow. I'm such a lurker, but I'm finally coming out to say I really like your story. Very good update... (y) (y)

And that phone call... :thud:

YES! Another Sarkney fic! :woot: :love: Great story, Galicdreamer! (y) Please add me to your PM list coz I definitely would love to get an update. Thanks! :smiley:

Okay guys..just wanted to let you know that I am working on the next 2 chapters of the fic...I wanted to post 2 chapter at the same time so..I haven't forgotten...I should hopefully be done writting everything by the end of next week

I won't say that the phone call was "hot"....like everyone else...(even though it was lol)....but, i thought it was really well written! I loved how it was conversation, and action all at the same time....nice job.

:lol: I will be posting more. I have about 3 chapters written and will input them this weekend. I working on Chapter 4 and 5 right now.

Back