A+

Hey Guys, yep its a new update, hopefully you didn't see this coming as well, lol.

As always please Read and review/comment, anything is good, im tryin to get to at least page 24 before I update again....does that sound too much...anyway... ^_^

Previously in Chapter 13

“There’s nothing to be worried about as long as you run as fast as you can to Francie’s Car”

“The pink one?” he asked, as he knew the car very well

“Yes, the pink one, and you need to stay quiet”

“Got it” he smiled.

“Lets go” she said.

Chapter 14

Sydney paced the room, thinking of the best way to get Cam out, knowing she didn’t have much time she checked her PDA again, and realised that there were two armed men headed towards her hallway, meaning not only did she have to get Cam out, but she had to hide from view before they looked through the hallway windows. Making a quick decision, she hurried to the classroom window, luckily, her classroom was on the first floor and closest to the car park. Looking out the window, she noticed a bright pink sedan sitting in the car park, meaning Francie had arrived.

“Ok, here’s what we’re gonna do…” she began

Cameron nodded

“I’m going to lower you down to the ground, it’s not far and it won’t hurt, it will just be like jumping off the bottom step of your staircase at home…ok?”

“Ok”

“…and then you’re gonna run as fast as you can to Francie’s pink car, and she’ll take you to her house and you’ll wait there for either me or daddy, no one else, ok?”

Cameron sniffled a bit “Ok”

“Ok” she repeated.

Double checking the security video to make sure there were no guards outside she lowered Cam out the window and watched him run to Francie’s car, where he got in, and she saw Francie give him a hug, and then drive away. She heard footsteps close by, and dove to the back of the room and combat rolled so she was underneath the hallway window, and out of sight. She heard the footsteps walk away and checked her PDA, which confirmed that they had indeed moved on.

Meanwhile,

Dalesford was about 15 minutes from LA, which made the LA branch of the CIA, the closest to the school. There were 15 agents in the room being talked to by their team leader. They were to infiltrate the school, arrest the gun men and the vice principal, who turned out to be a criminal mastermind who had been using the school to hide criminal evidence, including details for weapons of mass destruction, in the school’s computer system.

The team leader continued,

“…one of our agents from the Washington office, is on the inside, and has confirmed the attack, and the involvement of the Vice principal, George Freedman, otherwise known as Mckenas Cole. He has been under disguise for the past 8 months, and we have had agents in place for 7 and a half months watching Cole, the agent we had working within the school is now being held in the building but from their latest communication it was said that the security from the gunmen is not tight, and the other agent has been told to stay away. In 25 minutes we will arrive at Dalesford elementary and take back control of the school, with the help of the agent inside, ok team, lets Move it out”

Eric Weiss turned to his partner, who was looking very concerned

“Vaughn, man, c’mon they’re gonna be ok”

“I gotta get there now, but if Syd sees me, she’ll know I’ve been lying to her, and Cam, he’s probably scared as hell, god, I hope Syd is with him”

“Hey, yeah he’s probably scared, but we’ll be there in 20 minutes so the quicker we get there the quicker he can feel safe, and as for Syd, she’s a big girl, she’ll understand why you lied to her…”

Vaughn gave him a look

“…hopefully” Weiss finished.

When they arrived at the school, they were tasked to meet up with the agent inside.

Sydney had just called and said that the front hallways were clear, and would be for at least 5 minutes also that she was waiting in the first classroom on the first floor, and needed gear.

The team leader began again

“Our inside agent has just confirmed that she is waiting inside the first classroom on the first floor…”

Vaughns gut twisted

“Oh god” he whispered to Eric “That’s Syd’s classroom, that guy inside, the agent, he better be alone, coz if Syd and Cam are in there…”

“I know Buddy, I Know”

“AGENTS” the team leader yelled “FOCUS”.

They snuck quietly through the front doors and into the classroom, Vaughn in the back, once they were all in the classroom, they headed to the back of the classroom, and the team leader greeted the agent.

Vaughn who was keeping his head down, noticed that the kids were not there, which meant that Syd and Cam weren’t in the classroom. Until he heard…

“Agent Bristow, whats the update?”

Vaughns head snapped up and he came face to face with Sydney

Sydney’s jaw dropped open, oh my gosh, she thought.

“Syd?” Vaughn asked.

“Agent Bristow…” the team leader looked between the two.

“Yes, Agent Bradbury”

She just looked at Vaughn with a look that said ‘We’ll talk about this later’ but Vaughn was mad, not just mad but hurt, and Sydney felt the exact same way.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So what did ya think????? Did ya see it coming, lol.

Again, please comment, anything will do.

Luv Kay :love:

P.S quotes deserve :hug: ...s

NO FRIEKEN WAY
They are both gaddamn CIA Agents
Does that mean that Lauren was one too??
Oh this is so cool
niether one of them should be angry at the other they both lied but it was all for their country

wow.. that's definitely a twist.. but i don't think either of them should be mad.. i mean they both lied about things... they should just call it quits! :smiley:

Nope didn't see that coming really, but I guess it would only make sense. Update Soon, I really wanna know what Syd & Vaughn say to each other. Hopfully they can get past their lies...

Vaughn who was keeping his head down, noticed that the kids were not there, which meant that Syd and Cam weren t in the classroom. Until he heard&

Agent Bristow, whats the update?

Vaughns head snapped up and he came face to face with Sydney

Sydney s jaw dropped open, oh my gosh, she thought.

Syd? Vaughn asked.

Agent Bristow&  the team leader looked between the two.

Yes, Agent Bradbury

She just looked at Vaughn with a look that said  We ll talk about this later but Vaughn was mad, not just mad but hurt, and Sydney felt the exact same way.
Eeeeeeekk!!! :hide:
oh lol i can so imagine the look on poor Vaughn's face. . .
I really didnt see this twist coming. . .
But seriously its totally fantastic! :woot:
im thrilled that they're both CIA agents. . .This makes their relationship pretty intresting and im dying to see how you play this out. . .

Thank you for the wonderful update and please update soon!!!
Hey do i get a hug?
*hopeful*
Please? Pretty Please?
*pouts* Please Please Please?

Waiting :lol:. . .
Zoe

ok...Now that was crazy...
I can't believe that they are both CIA agents...
I'm glad that Cam got to Francie safely...
Is Francie CIA too?

She just looked at Vaughn with a look that said ‘We’ll talk about this later’ but Vaughn was mad, not just mad but hurt, and Sydney felt the exact same way.
I don't understand why they would be mad, surprised and shocked, yes, b ut they should be relieved, because they should understand why the other didn't tell them about working for the CIA, they have the same reason....
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the pm.

surely they will both understand as they both appear to have lied to each other and for hthe same reasons!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D
PLEASE PLEASE hurry up and update, cause i really want to no what is going to happen next!

ahh...there's an update. i saw new update a+ in my inbox and i was alll yayyyyyy! hehe im a dork. anyway can't wait to see what happens between syd n mike cuz seriously they both lied to eachother the same amount and so neither has all that much leverage against eachother. which makes me wonder if someone gets mad who will it be?.... im betting vaughn n then weiss will have to knock some sense into him but thats a big if if you make that happen but...yay there was an update and now i am happy. thanx for the update and the pm. update sooon!

that was great
i was kinda expecting that vaughn was an agent too
i don't know why they are both pissed, they were both doing their jobs
thanks for the pm

omg ahhhh!!!
theyre both agents??!!!
well at least that means that they cant be mad at each other cuz they both lied...hopefully
awesome update
sooooo good
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

can i just say .. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... times about a 50 billion..

that was unexpected..
:jawdrop:

I loveds this fic!!! I can't wait to see the talk between Vaughn and Syd after that lol!!!

Please PM me when you update???? thanks and GREAT JOB with this fic!

interesting... :smiley: Very interesting :D I like the spin! McKenas Cole = vice principal - now THAT'S cool!

Thanks for the PM mate. I'm looking forward to when ya next update :cheers:

omg that was soooo good! I'm sitting in my college dorm room eating a poptart going "omg omg omg! hahaha omg they have NO idea!" while everyone else just walks by looking at me weird! haha can't wait for more! I can't WAIT to see how they approach THIS one! I mean they both lied...but they both work for the same team....hmmmm can't wait!

Neither Michael or Sydney can be mad at the other becasue they were both lieing about the same exact thing..oh well im sure you'll work it out some how..great chapter!!! cant wait for the next update!!!!

Back