Come as you are

Come as you are

*Sydney and Lauren Bristow are 17-year-old twin sisters.
*Their parents are Jack and Irina Bristow
*Jack is the president of a large, multibillion dollar movie studio and production company
*Irina is a language professor at UCLA
*Sydney is the honor student, star athlete and class president
*Lauren is the prom queen, social chair and head cheerleader
*Sydney has been dating Michael Vaughn for almost a year now
*Lauren has an on-again, off-again relationship with star quarterback Thomas Grace
*Julian ‘Sark’ Lazarey is Michaels cousin from his mother’s side. Julian’s father is Adrian Lazarey, a Russian prince. He moves to the Vaughn’s after being expelled from a British boarding school. Instantly starts pursuing Lauren.
*Sydney and Vaughn’s group of friends include Will Tippin, Marshall Flinkman, Carrie Bowman, Eric Weiss and Francine Calfo
*Lauren’s friends are Nadia Sloane, Rachel Gibson, Kelly Peyton and of course Thomas Grace
*Their High School is called Rambaldi High and it is located in Los Angeles
*Arvin Sloane is Nadia’s father (her mother is Emily) and he is a big-time Hollywood producer, who often works with Jack
*Michael and Lauren DO NOT DATE in this fic. Michael is in love with Sydney and Lauren only sees him as her sister’s boring boyfriend.

Main parings are going to be Lauren/Sark, Sydney/Michael, Jack/Irina and Nadia/Weiss with some Lauren/Thomas, Lauren/Will and Marshall/Carrie thrown in. Also Rachel will be going after Jack as she sees him as a ticket to becoming an actress

I have already started writing this and 'll post the first chapter either today or tomorrow. If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'm all ears. This will by my first Alias fic, so be gentle :smiley:

COME AS YOU ARE
CHAPTER 1

Sydney Anne Bristow was beyond annoyed, she and her boyfriend of almost a year, Michael Vaughn, had been waiting for the past 20 minutes for her twin sister Lauren Elena Bristow to show up at the school car park. Sydney was supposed to make sure Lauren would go straight home after school, as she was grounded for coming home three hours past her curfew two nights ago. Sydney was sick of waiting for her sister and was just about to go find her, when she spotted a familiar blonde figure emerging from the school.

It amazed Sydney to no end, that she and Lauren were not only sisters but twins as you could not find two people that were more different than they were. Sydney was level-headed, dependable and calculated while Lauren was impulsive and a consummate free sprit. Also they looked nothing like each other. Sydney had her mothers looks, she was a tall, sensual brunette with warm brown eyes while Lauren resembled more of her father as she was a willowy statuesque blonde with cold blue eyes. Both were extremely beautiful and attractive, but in different ways. Sydney was beautiful in an earthy, likeable way while Lauren possessed beauty that was more sultry and in your face.

Also their tastes in clothes were incredibly different. Sydney was most comfortable wearing jeans and usually didn’t cause their over-protective father Jack any reason to want to lock Sydney in her room when she was heading out. Lauren on the other hand lived by the creed, if you have it, flaunt it and she most certainly had flaunted her god-given gifts by wearing short skirts and revealing tops.

Lauren approached the car and waved goodbye to her friends before climbing in to the BMW owned by her sister‘s boyfriend Michael. Due to the event’s of a couple nights ago, her father had taken away her car and she was forced to ride with her sister or Michael for the next two weeks, which irked Lauren immensely. When the girls had turned sweet sixteen, their parents had chosen both of them cars that matched their personalities. The stable and elegant Sydney unwrapped a silver Mercedes Benz and the fiery, unpredictable Lauren was handed the keys to a blood-red Ferrari.

“You’re late” Sydney scolded her sister as she climbed in. “Sorry, Syd, cheer practice ran late and as the captain of the Rambaldi Ravens, I couldn’t just leave before we were finished” Lauren explained with an innocent, puppy dog expression on her face. The one she knew for sure worked for her big sister. Even though Syd was only three minutes older, she acted very much like a mother bear towards Lauren, who loved and sometimes hated that character trait in Sydney.

Michael was watching the exchange between the sisters with mixed emotions. On one hand, he was glad that Sydney was so close with her sister, but he had noticed a long time ago that as smart as Sydney was, Lauren was almost always able to get her way no matter what. In that aspect she was just like her mother. Michael liked Irina very much, but she was very good in replacing her husband’s ideas with her own without him ever noticing.

“I think dad is being highly unfair about this whole thing. He has been acting as if I had committed a mortal sin. I was only a little bit late,” Lauren wined on the backseat as she was fiddling with her long blonde hair.

“A little late?” Sydney asked incredulously. “You were supposed to come home by twelve, but the time you showed by was nearer to three. We were all worried sick about you, you didn’t answer your phone and neither did Thomas. I have never seen dad so upset and scared before. I know you have done some seriously selfish things in your life, but this ranks very high on that list.“ Same old Lauren, she though. When she makes a mistake, it’s always someone else’s fault.

“I’ve heard that lecture before and quite frankly it’s getting real old. I’m 17, not 70 and I have the right to have fun with my friends and my boyfriend.” Lauren said with a clear challenge in her crystal blue eyes.

“Whatever, Lauren. I know you and your not as callous as you‘d like everyone to think. Why is it that you never feel guilty about all the awful things you have done?” Sydney asked and directed her unwavering brown gaze to her sisters
eyes.

“What horrible things? I have no idea what you are talking about,” Lauren noted duly. She knew what her sister was talking about but decided to play innocent. Lauren was a really good actress and could fool most of the population save two, her mother and her twin. Lauren prided herself on being unreadable and unpredictable, but for some strange reason, Sydney could read her like an open book and that was something she didn’t like all that much.

“Do you like playing dumb or has it completely slipped your mind how you used and manipulated poor Will last year. You knew very well that he has been in love with you since first grade and that didn’t stop you from flat-out lying to him. You played him like a fiddle and just because you wanted to be Miss Rambaldi High.” Sydney accused while shooting daggers towards her sister who still maintained an air of complete innocence.

“I was going through a major drama at that point in my life and Will just happened to be there for me. It was merely coincidental that he also happened to be one of the judges. And I have you know that I never said we’d be a couple. It’s not my fault that I’m not attracted to him. He is a nice guy but so totally not my type. Him following me around like a lost puppy for a month was pathetic.” Lauren smirked, baiting her sister to completely lose her temper. If that were to happen, she’s make Michael stop the car and leave her on the road. After that, she would be able to get rid of her two babysitters. In her mind, Lauren silently congratulated herself for a job well done.

“Major drama? What major drama, did you gain a half a pound or didn’t your shoes match your dress.” Sydney replied acidly.

“Offended. I had just broken up with Thomas and I resent that notion that you think I’m only interested in counting calories or dressing fabulously. Get off your high horse Syd, it’s not like your perfect or anything. I didn’t wreck my brand new Mercedes, because I was too busy verbally copulating on the phone.” Lauren knew that that would be the final straw for Sydney and if that wouldn’t make her blow a fuse, nothing would,

Michael noticed that Sydney was very near of punching her sister, so he decided to intervene before that would happen.

“Now girls, back to your own corners. It’s been an especially fun 10 minutes to listen to you two go at it, but I don’t think your father would like it very much that his daughters started a chick smackdown while riding in a car traveling in one of the busiest roads in all of America.” Michael said with a laugh and used his free hand to squeeze Syd’s thigh in a reassuring manner. This simple gesture seemed to calm her down instantly.

Damn, cursed Lauren in her mind. Why was that boring stiff always getting in the way. She was really close to getting her freedom for a couple of hours. But thanks to Saint Vaughn over here, she would have to go home and sit in her room fiddling her thumbs instead of hitting Melrose with Rachel or Kelly and doing some serious retail therapy.

The rest of the drive was spent in silence. Out of fear of a new argument, Michael had turned the radio on and Lauren was forced to listen to the old has-
beens channel, which endlessly played songs that were at least forty years out of style. She didn’t understand how her sister could have possible started dating the most uninteresting man in the entire high school. Sure, Michael was good-looking and nice, but frankly Lauren would have rather watched paint dry than spent an evening alone with him. He was way too boring and sweet for her taste. She liked men who were wild, edgy and untamed.

Michael was quite relived when the Bristow mansion appeared and hoped that by the time they entered the posh estate, the girls would have forgotten their argument already. He didn’t unfortunately take into account that the Bristow’s could hold a grudge longer than Uncle Scrooge could count his money.

The vast Bristow estate was one of the largest mansions in southern California. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and being located in one of the wealthiest zip codes in the world, the house had an old Hollywood feel to it and could render a passerby speechless with its majesty. Michael had always been in awe of the place his girlfriend called home. There was something about this elegant, timeless piece of architecture that still strongly affected him. His family was no where near of being poor, but their 20 room Beverly Hills home paled in comparison to this and it was closer to the size of the Bristow’s guest house.

Lauren was sulking and Sydney remained quiet while the threesome entered the house. All of them knew that by now, the twins mother would be home and would want a detailed account of the day. Even though she was a busy language professor at UCLA, Irina always had time for her daughters.

Instead of going to see her mother, Lauren went straight to the mahogany stairs that would lead to her lavish bedroom decorated in red and white. She was not in the mood to endure her mother’s gentle yet stern lecture about the responsibilities of life. And of course Sydney, the goody-too-shoes would delightfully join in to preach her the Irina Bristow gospel.

Downstairs, Sydney and Michael joined her mother in the kitchen where she was reading the newspaper and sipping coffee. Still in her early fourties, Irina Laura Bristow was a traffic-stopping beauty, who’s eyes so closely resembled those of her daughter Sydney. She greeted the couple with a warm smile and got off the stool to gently hug her first-born. To most it was funny that Irina viewed Sydney as her first and Lauren as her baby, since the siblings were born only three minutes apart. But to Irina, it was the most natural thought, because Sydney was strong-willed, assertive and always in control and caused less consternation than Irina’s younger, more mischievous daughter, who always managed to find herself in trouble.

“How was school, darling,” Irina asked while guiding her daughter and Michael to sit on the kitchen stools.

“Fine, mom. Nothing special, just an average day at the magnificent learning centre that is Rambaldi High,” Sydney said sarcastically while exchanging glances with her boyfriend. She knew mom would want to know more, but today she was not in the mood to chit chat with mom, especially after the row she had had with her sister.

Irina lifted her brow and noticed that her oldest was definitely not in the mood to talk. So, she decided not to push it and when she would be ready to talk, she would listen.

As a way of lifting the mood in the room, Michael handed a white handmade invitation to Irina, which his mother had sternly reminded him to give to Sydney’s parents. Bill and Anna Vaughn were having a dinner party in honor of his cousin Julian moving in. He personally didn’t like his cousin at all, but out of respect for his parent’s and aunt, he was going to keep those opinions to himself.

“What a lovely invitation, do tell your mother that were would be delighted to attend. “ Irina said with a smile and hugged Michael before going to check the date from the wall calendar.

“Mom, we’re going to go to my room to do homework,” Sydney said as she took her bag and left with Michael in tow to her bedroom in the second floor.

Lauren’s room was across the hall from Sydney’s and they could hear very loud music blasting from her speakers. Sydney ignored the music and didn’t even spare a glance to her sister’s door.

To be continued. In the next chapter Sark will appear and things will heat up between him and Lauren.

Reviews are more than welcome. The more I get them, the more I get inspired to write.

ive always had a soft spot for hs fics
and i really am enjoying tis
i really hope you continue it and would love a PM
it says youve only posted twice so if u need help with anything just ask

one thing

MICHAELS quiet.....so unlike him yet he's still level headed and controling arguments
cant wait for some more s/v time together

I like the idea of your story....even if I can't stand Lauren!!!!!!!! :angelic:

Please update soon!

May I have a pm?

Thanks!

this looks great
ive never heard nothin like this befor
lauren is like ew
but non the less shes ok
can i have a pm when u update
~VJ~!

Thanks for all the feedback. I've started writing the second chapter and It will be ready be tomorrow. Once again, I really appreciate all who have taken the time to read my story.

The PM List

dandan
Alias79
6helterskelter6
laura_vaughn
derevkointraining
Alias_Angel
ambre

Anyone else?

Tintti XOX

Come as you are

CHAPTER 2

Sydney and Michael were laying in her four-poster bed and watching a re-run of Casablanca, a favorite film of theirs. Sydney enjoyed just spending time with him, since he understood her better than just about anyone in the world. He didn’t judge her and accepted her as she was. He wasn’t interested in her because she was the daughter of movie mogul Jack Bristow or the sister of the most popular girl in the school, but because he felt a strong, unearthly connection with her and believed without a doubt that they were meant to be together.

The first time he had seen Sydney, she had literally taken his breath away. During homecoming last year, in the dance floor something in gold and scarlet was pushed in to him with force. Sydney had tripped and fallen into his arms and in that moment, Michael knew he would spend the rest of his life with that girl.

Sydney was the most special and beautiful girl he had ever met in his life and he still sometimes counted his blessings that she was actually his. When most people met the Bristow girls for the first time, Lauren would get noticed immediately. She personified the All-American California girl with wholesome blonde good looks but Lauren could do cart-wheels naked and Michael’s gaze would still be directed to Sydney.

“Hun, what’s your cousin like,” Sydney said while turning on side and looking at Michael with curiosity. “Is he as handsome and perfect as you.” She kissed him for emphasis.

“My cousin Julian is the boil in the backside of life. He is arrogant, treats people like they were beneath him and his ego is bigger than continental USA. His dad is a descendant of the last tsar family of Russia and he thinks that gives him the right to be an asshole to everyone,” Michael said with unfamiliar fire burning in his blue eyes.

“He can’t really be that bad. I refuse to believe that anyone related you could be awful.” Sydney said while brushing her fingers through his brown hair.

“Well he is. Julian is the most infuriating person in the universe. Well actually he and your sister are very high on that list. I think they would be perfect for each other, both irritating and egotistical.” Michael quipped while waiting for his girlfriend to punch him for his remark about Lauren. Sydney hated anyone except herself putting Lauren down and Michael was very well aware of that.

“Could you stop ragging on my sister, since you know I can’t stand it. Lauren has done nothing bad to you and I don’t wanna hear anymore. As for the idea of coupling my sister with your cousin, sounds very dumb to me. Since if he is nearly as bad as you described, why would I want my sister anywhere near him?” Sydney demanded looking non too pleased with Michael.

“Relax, I was just kidding. I like Lauren. I don’t wanna argue with you when we can spend that time doing something more pleasurable, like this for example.” Michael illustrated his point by pulling Sydney closer to him and kissing her deeply. Sydney responded to his kiss and all thoughts of Lauren went straight out the window.

--

At the same time in Lauren’s room, the angry blonde was furiously going through her closet in search for her pink bikini that was nowhere near to be found. Just her luck. All she wanted to do was take a swim and forget this rotten day. In her mind, she was too young, too beautiful and too rich to spend the day locked up, when she could be shopping and having fun.

She gave up the pink bikini search and settled on her lime green pair. Thank god, she was a level A shop-a-holic and bought everything she liked in most colors available. Lauren quickly undressed and put on the bikini that closely resembled her favorite pair.

She snatched her sun lotion, a new cosmopolitan, an apple iPod and her fluff, white beach towel and headed to the pool which was located in the plush garden surrounded by a dozen white lounge chairs and an outdoor barbeque set that was the pride and joy of her father.

Sydney’s room was eerily quiet, which lead Lauren to the assumption that she and Michael were busy making out. Gross, she thought and decided not to think about her sister and her kill-joy of a boyfriend anymore.

She entered the garden trough the patio doors, not wanting to interrupt her mother who was in her office grading papers, reading essays or what ever it was that language professors did. Boring, thought Lauren and made her way to the large eternity pool. Although their estate had a long stretch of beach, Lauren preferred the pool due to multiple reason. One being that she didn’t like the beach all that much if there were no people there to admire her body and devour her with their eyes. She knew she had a high opinion of herself, but no one with a clear eye sight could deny that she desirable and beautiful.

Lauren put her magazine, the lotion, the iPod and the towel on the lounge chair and quickly jumped in the pool and decided to make the best of her imprisonment and at least get a good tan.

--

Jack Bristow sat in the back of a long, black limousine reading the latest scrip for a big and pricy action movie that would be a guarantied blockbuster, well at least according to his advisors. But Jack wasn’t born yesterday and wasn’t going to spend close to 400 million to a project he knew nothing about. That was one of the main reasons why his studio produced the best movies in town. He oversaw everything in his capacity as both president and CEO of Syren studios, named after his two daughters.

But for some reason, his mind was not focused on the adventures of a CIA double agent. Maybe it was because this was the fourth similar script he had seen in the last month. It felt like no one in Hollywood could come up with anything new and original these days and because of that, he was forced to read piles and piles of scripts that would be better served as toilet paper.

He was getting a giant migraine and just wanted to go home as quickly as possible and spend time with his family. His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar ringing of his cell phone.

“Jack Bristow.” he answered and identified the caller immediately. “Bill, nice to hear from you.”

--

Sydney and Michael lay in each others arms and just looked at each other with a gaze full of love. No words were spoken nor needed. They were completely wrapped in a world of their own. There could have been a nuclear explosion for all they cared.

Their paradise was interrupted by the voice of Sydney’s mother on the intercom asking them to come to the dining room for dinner.

The mood was instantly killed. They got up from the bed and straitened their clothes and kissed one more time before leaving her room.

Sydney stopped outside of Lauren’s room and knocked on the door. There was no answer and no response of any kind, so Sydney naturally assumed that either she was giving her the silent treatment or she was already downstairs.

--

Lauren was sitting in the lounge chair, reading cosmopolitan with an iPod in her ears with no care in the world. She had heard her mother calling her, but Lauren’s only reaction had been to turn the volume on. She thought that since everyone in her family considered her to be a ditzy bimbo, she could just as well act like one. Lauren had always felt like she was living in Sydney’s shadow in every possible way. She was always stronger, faster and better in everything. Sydney had a 4.0 GPA, she was the star of the tennis team and this year she was elected as class president. Lauren felt there was no way she could ever compete with that. Both her parents were highly educated, mother was a linguist with degrees from Oxford and Sorbonne while father was a Harvard and Yale educated lawyer. They valued cool intellect and that was what Sydney represented. To them, becoming the head cheerleader or prom queen wasn’t that memorable or special.

Not a whole lot of people know that it is actually Lauren who had the higher IQ out of the sisters, a 167. They had both taken the test at the same time and Sydney had scored a 142. When asked, Lauren had told her sister that her result was much lower and did not want to reveal it. It gave her a secret satisfaction that even once in her life, she was able to be better than Sydney in something.

Irina had walked to the pool side and was studying her daughter closely. She was pretending to read, but Irina could see that she was indeed deep in thought. She looked incredibly like her father when she was pondering something. Irina had an inkling that Lauren didn’t think she was as good or as loved as Sydney which could not have been farther from the truth. She had this habit of closing herself off that Irina knew so well and it was hard sometimes to crack through that armor.

Irina moved closer to Lauren and kneeled next to her. She gently removed her
headphones, hoping to get a reaction out of her daughter.

“Darling, would you mind going to change your clothes. Margaret has prepared dinner that I’m sure you’ll like very much.“ She said that while stroking Lauren’s blonde hair.

“No thanks mom, I’m not hungry.” She tried pulling the headphones out of her mother’s hand, but to now avail.

“What’s been going on in the pretty head of yours lately. You come home late, your always in a horrible mood and you don’t eat anymore. I’m concerned about you, this is not like you.” Irina tried again, this time with an even softer tone than before.

“Nothing is wrong with me. Jeez mom, I just want to lose a little weight, that’s all. Don‘t make this like an international incident.” Lauren lied almost convincingly. Too bad, her mother was one of the two people in the world who she couldn’t lie to.

“I don’t want to fight about this. Now your going to remove your derriere from that chair and go change into something that is suitable for dinner. In this family, when it is dinner time, we are all going to sit around the same table with no exceptions. I’m not going to tell you this again. After dinner, I want to have a long conversation with you and that is mandatory, not optional.

“Fine, whatever. I’ll go.” Lauren said as she stood up and collected her things. She left the pool side without looking at her mother.

--

15 minutes later the whole Bristow family plus Michael were sitting down in the dining room as their meal was being served to them. Sydney was obviously in a better mood than earlier and was having a carefree conversation with Michael. To Irina’s surprise even Lauren looked less annoyed and chatted amiably with her father, answering his questions about school and cheer practice.

The conversation was light and flowing. No serious topics were addressed. Jack re-told a funny incident that had happened at the Golden Globes after-party where a drunken, Oscar-winning actress had propositioned him in front of cremé de la cremé of Hollywood, including Irina and the actress’s husband, a big time macho action hero.

Michael had always liked spending time with the Bristow’s because they were so close and cared deeply for each other. When he and Sydney had started dating, Michael was forced to work like an uphill skier to win through Jack’s mule like resistance. Now he wanted to believe that Jack liked him and if not liked, then at least approved that he and Sydney were together.

He would have preferred to stay with Sydney and her family, but he was expected to arrive home at a decent hour to help his cousin adjust. Not only was Julian moving in, but he was going to the same school and Michael would be forced to introduce Julian to his friends, including Sydney. That would cause nothing but trouble.

After dinner, Michael politely thanked the Bristow’s and kissed Sydney goodbye. He didn’t look forward to spending the evening with Julian, but he didn’t want to disappoint his parent’s who wanted Julian to feel at home.

--

When Michael arrived home a little bit later, he noticed that while the movers and his mother were carrying Julian’s things, he stood there looking like the king of the universe and didn’t lift a finger to help. Michael quickly went to his mother and took what she was carrying to his arms.

“Thank you, darling. This was little heavier than I thought.” Anna Vaughn said and looked at her only child with gratitude.

“No, problem, mom. You shouldn’t be carrying these things. We have people who are paid to do this.” Michael said sternly. His mother’s medical history was the most well protected secret in the Vaughn family. She had been diagnosed with leukemia two years ago and through chemotherapy and medication, she was currently in remission. No one knew, except his grandparents and immediate family. He had not told Sydney because his mother didn’t want anyone to know. Anne Vaughn had always been the strong one in the family and she detested pity in all forms.

Michael carried the luggage to the room where Julian was going to be staying. It was just his luck, that the room was across the hall from his. There would be no escaping him for at least the next 10 months. That sounded very much like the third circle of hell to Michael.

“Cousin dearest, It‘s so nice to see you again.” Julian Lazarey said with a sneer that oozed arrogance. He had entered the room and was unpacking a suitcase where his most valuable things were. His jewelry, iPod, laptop and a silver picture frame with his mother’s photo. The unpacking of rest of the things would be someone else’s responsibility.

“Julian, I’d be lying if I said the same.” Michael responded without acknowledging his presence.

“I hate that name. Everyone calls me Sark and I’d like you to do the same. Now, if you wouldn’t mind, those boxes aren’t going to unpack themselves.” Sark said and completely expected Michael to tell him to take a flying leap.

To Sark’s amazement, his cousin actually started unloading his clothes from one of the boxes. He should have guessed that Michael was too much of a good boy to tell him off and would do just about anything to please his mother. Julian would have liked Michael, if he would just grow a spine and for once, would do things because he wanted to and not because he didn’t want to disappoint mommy or daddy dearest.

For the next hour the two cousins worked in silence. Meaning that Michael dutifully unpacked his cousins things, while Julian entertained himself by surfing on the net and giving Michael orders on where to put the things. At least four times during that hour, Michael had fantasized about taking his laptop and clobbering him with it. Enjoy this while it lasts, thought Michael and was already coming up with multiple ways to repay him for this.

When most of Julian’s things were in their rightful place, Michael was finally able to sit down for the first time since arriving home. He headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. After getting a can of sprite from the fridge, he headed to his room to enjoy the only Julian-free zone in his current life. But Michael was not that lucky. Julian was standing next to his computer table and scanning the framed photos Michael kept there.

There was three pictures of Sydney. One that was taken on their first date and one with Michael and Sydney together at Las Vegas during the twins birthday party this year. The final one was a beach photo of Sydney and Lauren, where the sisters were wearing matching bikini’s, Sydney wearing blue and Lauren wearing her signature red.

Julian had took a keen interest in the beach photo and was now actively studying it. It irritated Michael greatly that Julian had just waltzed to his room without his permission and was now gazing a photo where his girlfriend was only clad in a bikini.

“I take it that the brunette is your girlfriend?” Julian said with a hint to admiration in his voice which surprised Michael.

“Yeah, that’s my girlfriend Sydney. We have been together for almost a year now. She’s great and we are in love.” Michael said in a very clear ‘hands off’ manner.

“Good for you. But as your luck would have it, I’m more interested in that sexy
little blonde she’s posing with. She is one hot piece of ass. Care to give me a name to match that body which will undoubtedly rule my fantasies from now on?” Julian said and wiggled the photo in front of Michael.

“That’s Sydney’s sister Lauren.” Michael replied and was hoping that he would be able to somehow stop Julian from pursuing Lauren. He knew that if Julian got involved with her, she would get hurt. Although, Michael didn’t care that much about Lauren’s well being, he was smart enough to understand that it would mean he was banned to doghouse courtesy of his girlfriend, who didn’t take too kindly to anyone hurting her sister in any way, shape or form.

“Well, the plot thickens. I want you to tell me everything you know about the next blonde bombshell, who will be warming my bed. Hopefully, sooner than later.” Julian said and looked even more smug than usual.

“Lauren is not your type, she’s not dumb and she is also not single.” Michael replied with the hope that this information would deter his cousin. Too bad, Michael didn’t know that nothing exited Julian more than a challenge. He was fed up with bimbos who would fall to his bed easily. He almost liked the chase as much as the rewards.

“Well, just humor me and tell me absolutely everything you know about her and I will never approach this topic again.” Julian said. Damn, I’m a good actor he thought to himself as he noticed that Michael actually looked like he believed that.

Michael succumbed and naively thought that if Julian’s curiosity would be satisfied, he would lose his interest.

“Her full name is Lauren Elena Bristow and her family’s nickname for her is Laurie bear. Lauren’s boyfriend is quarterback Thomas Grace, who keeps close tabs on his girlfriend and is very possessive and jealous. Her dad is movie kingpin Jack Bristow who doesn’t think anyone is good enough for his girls. It took me four months to gain some sort of approval from him.” Michael listed and hoped that would be enough information. He didn’t want to indulge his cousin with anymore.

“Come on, Mickey, you can do better than that. I wanna know what she likes, doesn’t like, where she spends her time and what generally floats her boat. Things like favorite color, music she likes and her lingerie preferences.“ Julian countered and hoped that Michael would continue what he had started.

“How I’m I supposed to know what kind of lingerie she likes? I’m dating her sister and she and Lauren have very different tastes. I honestly have never been that interested in Lauren, so my knowledge about her is limited to what Sydney has told me about her.” Michael said in a way that he hoped would indicate that he didn’t want to continue this conversation any longer.

“Are you telling me, that you have spent nearly a year in the presence of The Body and have not even once thought about what she would look like without any clothes on?” Julian asked incredulously and slowly as if he was talking to a child.

“I’m not interested in Lauren in that way. Now, I’m going to bed and don’t want to hear anymore about my girlfriends sister. Leave,” Michael said and started pushing Julian out of his room.

“Very rude Mickey. No need to shove, I’m going.” Julian said and exited his cousins room carrying the photo of Lauren and Sydney in his hand. His cousin was too distracted to notice.

Tomorrow would be a very interesting day to say the least. Julian had never liked school, but he would gladly go, if it meant that he could see Lauren in the flesh.

To be continued.

Next chapter will have the first meeting of Lauren and Julian. The first couple of chapters will be predominately Sydney/Vaughn, but there will be some serious L/S bantering and all the fun things.

Again, reviews are desperately wanted. Only then, I can improve my story, when I get feedback on it.

Tintti XOX

oh totally cool chap
yep thats still my same ol' julian
love him
syd and vaughn are so freakin cute together
thanks for the pm
~VJ~!
keep going
im lovin it ^_^

This story has me hooked. I like the realism you portray the characters with.
They're all good and complex people with normal relationships and problems.

The fact that Lauren didn't tell Sydney about her IQ says a lot about her.

Great chapter, can't wait for more.

we all love our sark
but lauren smarter then syd.......no way
why are you making us sort of like lauren?

Great update! Thanks for the pm!

I don't know why but I think that Sark will cause a lot of problems! :rolleyes:

And Lauren smarter than Syd? I can't believe that! Ok...maybe that's why I'm a Syd fan!

Update soon!!!!

i love the idea of syd and lauren being sisters
and the way you write lauren makes us want to like her even though we hate her
sark+10 months=trouble :smiley:
thanks for the pm
-laura

This fic looks very interesting...
I like the idea of Lauren and Syd as sisters...
Can't wait for more.
Can I get a pm when you update please?

Back