A+

Hey well, TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chapter 6!! :D :D :D :D

End of chapter 5, to lead on from.

"Ok, ok, settle down" She said, but she couldn't help smiling.
All of sudden she was greeted by the small and familiar face of Cameron,

"My dad likes you, you know"
"Yeah, I thought as much" she said to him.

Chapter 6.

“So Cameron, we have a parent teacher evening coming up next week, do you know if you’re Dad will be there?”
“I think so yeah, he signed the note thing”
“Will he bring your mommy?”
“No, I don’t think so. Mommy doesn’t live with us and mommy and Daddy don’t talk to each other very much”
“Oh,” Sydney tried to sound sad, which she was for Cameron, but when he said that ‘Mommy doesn’t live with us’; a huge weight was lifted off of Sydney’s shoulders. “Do you miss having Mommy around?”
“No” he said nonchalantly

Sydney was surprised at how blunt this seven-year-old boy was. She was concerned that he had shown no sign of sadness at this at all. She knew she was crossing the line but she had to, it was unlike Sydney Bristow to not do anything, if she was concerned about something.

“Does she treat you well?”
“She’s not around very often, I tried to show her my picture of the dog I drew in class, but she didn’t even look at it”
“Oh, well I remember that picture it was very good”
“Thanks, that’s what daddy said”

Sydney smiled at the thought of Vaughn, and how good of a father he was.

“How often do you see your mommy?”
“Not much, she has a boyfriend called Julian, he doesn’t like it when I’m there”

Sydney could see in his eyes that he was feeling insecure about himself because of the fact that Sark didn’t like him already. Sydney scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to Cameron.

“Thanks” he said
“When you feel like you do right now and Daddy’s not around or if I’m not around, read that and remember that”
He smiled
“You can go back to your desk now and finish colouring now”
He ran back to his desk and opened the folded piece of paper. He read it and instantly felt better. The note read,

‘You are special’

Little did Sydney or Cameron know, those words would be embodied into his memory for the rest of his life.

When the bell rang at 3:00, indicating it was time to go home, Cameron walked up to the front of the class, and smiled slyly at Sydney, she smiled back and wondered what was going on in his head, as he continued to walk out the door. That’s when she saw it, the picture of the airplane that Cameron had drawn earlier. He couldn’t have left behind on purpose could he? No, he was only seven, she thought to herself. None the less she ran down the hallway and through the main doors, and saw Vaughn waiting impatiently as Cameron fumbled around with his already tied shoelaces. She walked up to them and Vaughn smiled when he saw her.

“Cameron, honey, did you ‘accidentally’ leave your drawing behind” she said laughing.
“I don’t know how that happened,” Cameron said innocently.

Vaughn observed what was going on between them and wondered.

“Wait, wait, did you two plan this?” he asked smiling
“Hey leave me out of this, this was all him” Sydney said patting Cameron on the shoulder
Cameron looked at both of them “I don’t know what you’re talking about” he said crossing his little arms.
“Oh really, Mr Vaughn Jnr, is that how it is?” Vaughn asked teasingly.
“Yep, you know I really am sorry, Dad?” Vaughn looked at him ”Maybe Miss Bristow could come to our house for dinner, so we can say sorry for real”

Sydney and Vaughn looked at each other, then back to this brilliant seven year old, and then back to each other’s eyes, which was when they started laughing.

“Oh, yeah, we, really are sorry, maybe you should come around so we can apologise properly” Vaughn said
“Well, I can’t say no then can I?”
“No” Cameron said
Vaughn laughed “Apparently not”
“What time should I come?”
“Is seven good for you?” Vaughn asked
“Sure, seven it is” She turned around to leave, but then whipped back
around “Wait, I don’t have your address”
“Oh, here” Vaughn pulled out a piece of paper with his address on it out of his pocket.
“Wait, was this planned?” She asked, realising that, that was way too strange to have his address already written out on a piece of paper, and the fact that he didn’t even have to think about it.

Vaughn smiled “I have no idea what you’re talking about” he said and then looked at his son, and they both nodded at each other and Cameron winked.

Sydney laughed and turned to walk away.

“I’ll see you at seven” Vaughn called after her. She gave a wave of her hand in recognition.

Later while Vaughn and Cameron were in the car they discussed they’re success.

“Well that went well I think” Vaughn started
“Yeah, I think so too” Cameron smiled at him
“Hey, buddy?”
“Yeah?”
“Nice touch with the wink”
“Thanks” and the car went silent again.

They continued on their way home, both very content with themselves and looking forward to the night ahead.

End Chapter 6.

Well, thats it. Sorry about how long it took to update :lol:
Luv Kay :love:

MR Vaughn JNR that was so cute
and syds sweet u r special
aww
n now dinner yay
this is sooooooooooooo cute please dont wait long 2 update

oh their conspiring
lol i luv it
i can't wait for more
naughty vaughn using his son to pick up hot teachers tut tut