AA RPG #7

The Other Sydney said:
Lucy-No...yea..I dont know....its early..why?What the freak is that?*points at mask*
Vaughn: Just want to get into sort of a normal life, Luce ... as normal as it can be right now. *looks at the mask* Oh that ... well, I can't really go as Michael Vaughn through customs, can I ?

*hands her her Italian passport* Think you can make yourself look like that ? *smiles*

Kyndall_Marie said:
Anna: you could tell me where Kat is. The daycare person told me her father picked her up and said he would call.. *holds up her phone* No call.
Brian: *raises an eyebrow* I didn't pick Kat up, Anna ... *smells something fishy* I don't like this.

Because everytime I screw up, you get mad at me, say that you hate me, and .... hurt me *remembers when he slammed her against the fridge and the trees*. But when you screw up, you still get mad at me!

OOC: Sure Lizzy! Where did we leave off *goes to look* Found it!

BIC: *looks back at the torturing room and smiles* I'm great. So you and Eddie are a couple now, eh? Are you two getting, well, serious?

Well of course I get pissed at you when you screw up! Why wouldn't I? And no, not every time I screw up it's part of my plan! Sometimes it just happens. I'm not perfect by a long shot, but I try as hard as I can not to hurt you.

Back