AA RPG #7

*feels like she's about to pass out* *holds onto the door frame* No.. he. um she just said that Her dad came. So whoever....t ook her must know both of us to give you're name. He had to og had a fake ID to get her too...

Oh really? You try not to hurt me?! I could laugh at that Irina! Every time I start to trust you, you do something and throw that trust back in my face!

Kyndall_Marie said:
*feels like she's about to pass out* *holds onto the door frame* No.. he. um she just said that Her dad came. So whoever....t ook her must know both of us to give you're name. He had to og had a fake ID to get her too...
Brian: Bastard ... *sighs* Just what I needed right now ... *rubs his forehead*

*whispers to Lucy* Hey Sexy...
*to Vaughn* So what is Lucy going as?

*sees her looking helpless and his reserve just crumbles..flops on a chair...says in a whisper* I'm sorry.

Brian I have to find him. I don't care if you have prior engadgements and you need to stay here but I swear I'll kill whoever did this.. if she is hurt.. oh god.. I just have to find her.. now

*laughs*

Sark and I are doing great *smiles* *pager goes off* I gotta go now Lyndz. I'll talk to you when you get back to LA. *hangs up*

Back