Abby and Carter

I want abby and carter to get married and stay together but after the past couple of episodes, that seems unlikely! i hope they work it out, what do you think will happen and what do you want to happen between them?

i want them to get togerther.i'm a huge shipper.i really hope they figure out their broblems but it does seem a little early for them to get married.i do hope they get married eventually though.

I think they will, considering the fact ER has been on for so long, and it might end soon....they'll probably keep them together. (Not that I would ever mind!)

i hear somewhere that this season is carter's last season so hopefully they will get married or something in the end.

I thought I heard somewhere that NEXT year is Noah Wyle's last. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope not! I just started watching the show this year, and I'm all for Carter-Abby. I hope they get married soon.

i want abbey and carter to stay together they are so meant for one another and i too heard this may be carter's last season if he does end up leaving i dunno if i will watch the show

can u guys beleive that i used to think abby and luka were meant to be.ggeezz i wonder where my brain was she so belongs with carter.i think i would still watch but be in a pissed off mood if abby dates someone else if they don't get married.

Victoria King said:
I want abby and carter to get married and stay together but after the past couple of episodes, that seems unlikely! i hope they work it out, what do you think will happen and what do you want to happen between them?
i hope this too ! :D

I watched last night's ep and was about ready to cry! Carter completely blew up at Abby. I was upset, yes, but still I was so mad at Abby then too. Put Carter first....you know you love him!

i watched it too.eric is really starting to piss me off.he chose such a wonterful time to show up why could n't he have showed up way after carter's grandmother passed away or carter and abby would not be having problems.if they break up i will be so mad.

I was shocked when eric fell into the grave. I couldn't believe that. And it does look like Abby and Carter are moving towards a break up. They can't do that!

I really think that Abby and Carter are on the brink of a breakup. I wish they could just work through it, but I think Carter's had enough. It's gonna be sad to see the death of Carby.

Existentialist said:
I really think that Abby and Carter are on the brink of a breakup. I wish they could just work through it, but I think Carter's had enough. It's gonna be sad to see the death of Carby.
i know it will be sad kinda like if syd and vaughn broke up now that would be sad

i know it will be sad kinda like if syd and vaughn broke up now that would be sad

Oh, that would just break my heart!

I read some spoilers, and I know a bit of what's going to happen with Carter and Abby, though nothing really definite. If you're interested, let me know and I'll be glad to share the spoilerage.

Back