a good friend is saved,
and enimies crushed;
but the most evil remains."

" Another friend betrays,
and an irressitable passion
is no longer denied.
And in the end,
the mother is lost."

" This is Agent Sydney Bristow's life ...
and it's all you need to know,
to get into "Alias" all summer long ..."

" Because even she can't imagine
what's in store for her next ... "

Vaughn: "We thought you were dead?"
Sydney: "What are you talking about?"
Vaughn: "You have been missing for almost two years"

"The new Season will be here, before she knows it"

I WANT TO SEE IT! I'm so angry/sad! I missed it last week! I'm tuning in 10 minutes early next week to (hopefully) see it! :( / :angry: It sounds so good! Gosh just thinking about season 3 has my stomach in a knot and gives more energy than I need at 9 something at night!

ok jeez-why is every1 still in denial? i luv vaughn, too, but he IS married! even E! said so. im actually getting over the shock and anger. now, you know the show's going to start over again in a rebuilding sense-her getting back into the cia, them hooking up again-eventually. tedious, but good. the alternative? their relationship would get old fast! what else would they do? get married? have kids?

felgercarb i missed the promo too!! :angry: I hope there's more to come..i'm gonna try to watch it on Sunday

Just to let you know you can download Alias episodes on Kazaa...i have like all of season 1 and 2...so i can watch it all summer long :D

you jammy buggers seeing the promo for season three - season two hasn't even finished yet over here( althoguh i've watched them all downloaded on my pc!! :D ). season three ain't gonna be on for like ever!!!!!

thnks for typing up the promo btw - got me excited!!!! :D

Yeah but what if they show all the flashbacks from season 2 that we already saw. Like when Irina escapes, Vaughn and Sydney kiss and other stuff like that.

Back