Season 4 ABC Promo

I can't get the AOL Promo to open up for me, so I will be happy discussing the ABC promo that they showed at the end of Mirage.

Ok - The End of the World - how is the stuff that Elena stole suppose to connect it to the end of the world type stuff.

I also noticed that when they had the group of people (in the promo) all aiming guns that I could see half of Marshall to the right. - So I guess that this mission is going to be so big that Marshall will go out on the field.

The chemical that she stole has the ability to cause widespread contamination of water supplies, that could most definitely cause masses to die if done to the right city (such as L.A or N.Y.)

lotrrules said:
The chemical that she stole has the ability to cause widespread contamination of water supplies, that could most definitely cause masses to die if done to the right city (such as L.A or N.Y.)
[post="1327673"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeppers (y) cuz remember in the beginning when they were chasing that guy and he threatened to drop the chemical down the water pipe but then Dixon shot him.... go dixon (y) lol

i didn't see the new abc promo cuz stupid canadian tv cut it off :( but i saw pics and nadia is finally the wig girl for a change :rolleyes:

This is the description of the episode that ABC.com gives

Wednesday, May 11
"In Dreams"
This episode marks Jennifer Garner's directorial debut -- The mysterious man (Joel Grey) who has been impersonating Sloane resurfaces, and this time he's hot on the trail of Rambaldi. Meanwhile, shocking revelations about the real Sloane are brought to light, causing everyone to further question his true intentions. Amy Irving guest stars as Emily Sloane.

Amy Irving's back as Emily Sloane and Arvin Cloane is back. I hope they aren't working together. That would be too weird. She will probably be in a flashback.

I'd love to see Emily in a flashback. I think that'd be really cool.

From what I saw in the promo, this episode looks to be pretty crazy.

Only 4 more shows left!

Marshall was NOT in that photo with the guns and stuff. That picture was Dixon (in disguise - gold suit, receeding hair line, moustache), Nadia (in disguise - red hair and glasses), and VAUGHN.

Go Marshall!!!!!!! He is so awesome in the field. Anyway, I just had to say that. Later, I'm going to re-watch the 1st season. Bye! LoL. :P

boyscout4747 said:
Marshall was NOT in that photo with the guns and stuff.  That picture was Dixon (in disguise - gold suit, receeding hair line, moustache), Nadia (in disguise - red hair and glasses), and VAUGHN.
[post="1330799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

In the picture to the right, you couldn't see the whole person, just his right side. It looked alot like Marshall to me.

It was Marshall. I just rewatched it again, frame by frame, and there's a man with black hair and a burgendy dress shirt with a gun next to Vaughn. That same person (whether it's Marshall or not) is in the passenger front seat of the car, when it screeches to a halt stopping the other truck in the promo.

boyscout4747 said:
Marshall was NOT in that photo with the guns and stuff.  That picture was Dixon (in disguise - gold suit, receeding hair line, moustache), Nadia (in disguise - red hair and glasses), and VAUGHN.
[post="1330799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that was Nadia ... she had that Irina look on her :thud:

Back