Season 4 Sydney in ABC Promo

Yeah, I really didn't think about that. Now that you mention it, I hardly remember Sydney being scared at all. at least, not that scared. This episode is going to be a thriller! I just can't wait.

I most defeinitely think that this could be the Emmy episode, I'm not positive but I think it could be.

I thought the same thing... how many other actresses get burried. They pretty much only have to deliver their lines. Should be a great one!

all i know is if she gets scared, it has to be really bad!

well i think i would kinda freak out if i woke up in a coffin 6 feet under with a dead dude beside me :blink:

come on wednesday!! come faster!! :woot:

I find it kind of funny that out of all the episode promos this season, we're the most excited about the one where Sydney gets buried alive. :lol: Ahh...human nature...it's why we can't help but stare at car accidents. ;) But I guess it's good that we're finally excited about something this season.

Azalea said:
I find it kind of funny that out of all the episode promos this season, we're the most excited about the one where Sydney gets buried alive.  :lol:  Ahh...human nature...it's why we can't help but stare at car accidents. ;)  But I guess it's good that we're finally excited about something this season.
[post="1278929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Know what you mean, Azy ... for I part I am excited week after week to watch "Alias" ... and this week its not any different ... ;)

She is scared, buried alive and with a corpse next to her ... :thud:

Great Drama, Great Suspense ... and Great Show ... :woot:

Azalea said:
I find it kind of funny that out of all the episode promos this season, we're the most excited about the one where Sydney gets buried alive.  :lol:  Ahh...human nature...it's why we can't help but stare at car accidents. ;)  But I guess it's good that we're finally excited about something this season.
[post="1278929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha so true, does it make us evil if we like seeing her in pain? :D :thinking:

Hopefully it will be a very exciting episode. Jennifer should be very good in this episode. Being buried is bad enough, but lying next to corpse? Thats just way past scary.

ConcreteGirl said:
I started hyperventalating just watching the promo - don't know how I will do watching the whole episode.
[post="1279798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG, i just watched the promo again, and i got the chills when Jen screams as she sees the dead body next to her!! This is going to be a fantastic ep!! Jen's gonna be awesome, just like she was in Nocturne with all the Hallucinations! Syd was geniunely scared then too! Can't wait!

Back