ABCBR General Chat

Morning.

I didn't take any pictures of the table. I didn't want to memorialize that mess. I had to scrap most of my decor plans and redo everything, because the room was so very different from what I planned for. I did tell you all they changed the location at the last minute right? No. well yeah.

Not using the same guy. i am just going to come up with my own ideas and get someone else to exceute them.

Yeah, student loans are one of the best 'investment' type loans out there. I mean, they can't really repo your education, once you have it you have it (not saying that you shouldn't pay off the debt, just that it's a permanent investment, it's to better yourself and your salary, a car loan won't do that. Even a home loan won't do that, although, with a home you can recoup and even make money down the line if you sell. A car, nah, all down the drain. And most people don't think twice about getting in debt for 20 or 25K for a car, ya know?).

What are you planning on taking? I hope you enjoy it!

Yeah, well I am only just taking a certificate course. I only need about 5K. I just don't want to have to pony up that dough. Plus we have a tuition reimbursement program, so I am really complaining for no reason.

To elaborrate on the courrse - NYU has a hospitality program that gives an Event Management Certificate.

Oh definitely worth the money! You'll get the training AND you'll have access to all those other people. Great networking possibilities! Plus, I'm betting you'll get alot of info on vendors, etc.... Go for it! Especially if your work will help with the tuition.

I agree! That sounds like a good plan, Lisa.

It's a girl. She was real stubborn and didn't want to move (she has her legs crossed) so they were rolling me every which way to get her to move... and then she started kicking, and she's been at it all day.

Hi gals - I am a little slow in switching to AllAlias, but thanks for the message that you all switched. I PM'd a couple of you on SD-1 to tell you I was trying to get validated here, and finally, here I am... (except someone already has my SD-1 name, ALIASmommy... so I had to change it!)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and see how you all are doing! I know it's been forever, but I think of you all often.

:smiley: Marsh

Back