Ali-itis

So this morning my friends and I all bought tickets to go see Dave Matthews in August. I was pretty excited the whole thing, then all of the sudden I remembered when Danny is proposing to Syd she asks if he got the Dave Matthews tickets and I freaked out!

And I just realized the ticket cost me, that's right, $47.50!!! Dun, dun, dun!

I'm very weary of my friend right now as she suddenly started wearing eyeliner and when i asked her if she wanted sum of my icecream which was mint (and she hates mint) she accepted :blink:

Is it weird that when I grow up I want to name my daughter Irina?

Almost as weird as me wanting me daughter to be names Sydney!

I most definitely have Ali-itis!!! When I go running, as i pass the mailboxes, i have to find a way for the numbers to equal 47... i can't even help it anymore... My head just starts doing it as I see the numbers. It's kind of like the game challenge 24... except with the number 47 :P

So put me on the Ali-itis suffers list!!

I'm very weary of my friend right now as she suddenly started wearing eyeliner and when i asked her if she wanted sum of my icecream which was mint (and she hates mint) she accepted :blink:

HAHA thats the most hilarious thing ever... I would watch out for that friend if i were you!

So this morning my friends and I all bought tickets to go see Dave Matthews in August. I was pretty excited the whole thing, then all of the sudden I remembered when Danny is proposing to Syd she asks if he got the Dave Matthews tickets and I freaked out!

And I just realized the ticket cost me, that's right, $47.50!!! Dun, dun, dun!

Haha... that cracks me up too... I play field hockey and we have a mix cd that we play when we warm up for games. Build Me Up Buttercup is one of the songs. It always reminds me of when Danny proposed to Sydney and makes me really really sad! It's sad how our lives revolve around Alias

Back